View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:54 PM   #40 (permalink)
CherryBlossomRose
Slytherin
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serenity J. Wheeler
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Roscoe Del Mar
Department of Mysteries
In Wonderland

SPOILER!!: PotionsMissy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
The older girl was bringing something else up? Sweet Circe!

Now Hecate was angry.

"Alright. I've heard enough. We're done here. Out. All three of you. Before I decide to go back on my decision and put ALL THREE OF YOU in detention."

"Logan." Oh yeah, she wasn't using Miss anymore... she was not playing now. "If I find out you've cast on another student, you'll be in detention so long your hair will be gray when you come out." Then she spoke through her closed teeth. "Do I make myself clear?"

Then she turned to the younger girls. "Wheeler. Cambridge. Neither of you knows how dangerous I am, but if either of you steps out of line in ANY way, not only will you find out first hand... but everyone of your house mates will hate you for the amount of points I will deduct." She then pointed to Wheeler. "And don't think I won't deduct points from my own house. I have and I will."

She then pointed her wand at the door which slammed open, making a whole in the wall behind it. "If anyone says another word I will deduct points. Out! Now!"

Even though Mrs. Potionsgurl seemed to have lost it, Seri had the funniest urge to laugh... She loved the great telling-off 'Logan' got.. that was her new nickname by the way. Deduct points from her own house-y? Seri had no doubt! Did Mrs. Potions realllllly think Seri thought she wouldn't? She knew Lex already had a black mark for being a Gryffindor. Lafay would probably be seing her again. In the near future. Mmmmhmm. Especially if all the older kids were like this...

She smiled happily and shrigged her shoulders. She was tempted to say Lafay had made herself crystal-clear, but she wouldn't be losing points over a matter quite so trivial as a few words. She skipped out of the door and cartwheeled down the hallway, stopping only to say, when she was quite far down the corridor that she didn't think they would hear anything more than a murmur, "Yessum Miss, I'll be seeing you again soon." and started to giggle an skipped off, sure she'd meet up with Lex soon. Very soon.

... DAINTY ... CUTE ... FRIENDLY ...