View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:27 PM   #36 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 View Post
"I stand by what i had said earlier Professor lafay.though I did hear the girls talking about trying to sneak Serenity into Alexa's common room at the lake. And i advised them not too, because well yeah you can't go into another common room. and they insisted that there plan would work and that they could trick the fat lady portrait to let serenity into the gryffindor common room." she looked at the girls never try to mess with Ariana logan. ever!
A dark look grew on Lex's face. Such a bad time for that to happen too with the shiny ground's keeper in the room. SIGH. This girl clearly brought out the worst in her.

However, she could see that the girl was trying to prove a point, maybe the one about them not messing with her or she'd make their life hell. This didn't bother Lex in the least bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBlossomRose View Post
"NU-UH." Seri shook her head. "FIRSTLY, you were clearly listening in on the conversation, secondly, we were JOKING, thirdly we were merely reasoning that it would be possible..." Seri shrugged innocently. "But you quite happen to have missed out one small detail, one tiny error, a small thought you must have forgotten; YOU THEN TURNED YOUR WAND ON LEX!" Seri finished defiantly. She had had enough of this girl.

"Having personal experience with silencing charms, I know they are not much fun, and secondly, I think it must be quite traumatic to repeatedly have a wand turned on you!" Seri added, glaring. WHAT WAS UP WITH THESE PEOPLE? Merlin, she should just leave Hogwarts now!
Before she could answer the girl Seri decided to speak her mind and Lex couldn't agree more! No matter what they had to do they would prove that she was in the wrong and not them.

When Seri finished speaking she felt she should add her two cents to the mix. "I bet you think you're really clever right now, saying something to pull us down with you, hoping it will get you off the hook and that makes sense since you threatened to make our lives here hell--RIGHT BEFORE AIMING THAT BLOODY WAND AT ME!!!" She hadn't meant to snap like that but she was soooo tired of everyone pointing their wands at her. Seri was right, she was beyond traumatized.

"And furthermore, what two 11 year olds discuss to pass the time away is NO reason for you to go throwing spells. We obviously weren't being serious because we respect the rules set up and wouldn't try to cross any Professors by doing that." Yeah that's right; she could play innocent too.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.