View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #31 (permalink)
Droo

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Their meeting was interrupted when someone else tried entering. Needless to say Lex was quite surprized when she saw the Headmistress walk in. It was like the woman was following her O___O Though obviously that wasn't the case. Well it didn't matter anyway because this time she wasn't the one who needed to be in trouble. Which brought her attention back to Ariana.

Lex felt like clawing her eyes out as she waited SILENTLY for the girl to explain a complete and utter lie. Well technically it wasn't a lie but it wasn't the reason Seri and her had wasted their time going down into the dungeons to see the Professor. She scowled at the girl as she finished talking and felt even worse when it appeared that Prof. Lafay believed her. SIIIIIGH.

Oh!

Thank Merlin, finally it was removed. She gave the girl an icy stare before proceeding to set the record straight. "Professor, if I may, that is not the reason for Seri's and my visit down here!" The feast was long forgotten. "Professor Scabior had removed both our charms at the end of the feast and I was talking just fine--in fact Seri and I were talking quite nicely at the lake about trivial 11 year old things," that the Professor didn't need to go asking about, "when she interrupted and when I wouldn't that she was right she got annoyed and silenced me!" Bloody fourth year couldn't even tell the truth well it was a good thing she had a voice of her own again!
Hecate had thought this had been the end of it. Neither party got in trouble. Neither got detention, neither got points deducted. This had been very uncharacteristic of the Potions Mistress whom she knew students called the Dragon Lady. But the Gryffindor had to speak up again... IN FRONT OF THE HEADMISTRESS!

"I gave my verdict." Hecate said low and trying to keep herself calm, but beginning to feel things heat up inside her body. "Your friend had a chance to speak first and give your side. Do you really wish to challenge my decision?" She warned.

Why did she always get Gryffindors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBlossomRose View Post
SPOILER!!: everyone

Hecate's eyes came to the child whose voice had been silenced. "I am keeping you under the spell until we are done, so you won't yell." She said smugly. "Just be patient... you have someone to speak for you."

Yeaaaah! She could see the last spells it ha done? WICKED. And now Ariana HAD to tell the truth... Seri grinned at Lex. Ariana better not put any more spells on her! And then someone came in... THE HEADMISTRESSS? WHA? Why was she here? What had they done now? At least, like she said, it shouldn't take muh longer... cause Ariana was about to be sent to detention or.... something?

Then she told a completely untrue story and Lex explained thank god because her charm had been removed. Seri just nodded along to everything she said. ARIANA WAS GOING DOWN. "Lex is right!" she added at the end.
Lex was right? Lex was right... She glared at the little Slytherin before quickly turned to the older one. "Miss Logan?" She said asking for her side. "And be careful to tell the truth..." Hecate was about to mention how she had plenty of veritaserum, and just because it was illegal didn't mean she wasn't going to use it, when she had remembered the Headmistress. Flobberworms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
Wow! Not even being the Headmistress gave you any special privileges around here. Seb couldn't stop his eyebrows from raising after the potions mistress put them on her waiting list. Not that he expected her to give him the time of day but he thought that Anastasia would be able to interrupt.

Seb shuffled in behind the Headmistress and took a seat beside her, feeling decidely uncomfortable. His gaze fell on the three girls that were sitting there and he was dismayed to see the little Gryffindor from the train station there.

She was such a sweet little thing. He hoped that she wasn't in too much trouble.
Hecate's eyes flickered over to the Groundskeeper. So he was part of the Headmistress' party and not just lingering outside her door for something unrelated. Mmmmmm. What was this about?