View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:21 AM   #30 (permalink)
Mell

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
What in the world?! Someone was trying to get into her office without knocking?! Who would try to turn the handle like that...

and then the Headmistress' voice.

Great! What now? Had she set someone on fire and forgotten it?

She cast an unlocking spell and had the door open. "Headmistress Truesbridge..." wait... was that the new Groundskeeper with her? "Gibbons... I would love to give you that word, however as you can see, I'm currently handling an issue... Would you care to have a seat and I can be right with you. It shouldn't be much longer."
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Would she care to have a seat? No she would not. However, Anastasia was curious to see how Hecate Lafay--- who had a file in the HM Chambers larger than Peeves' ---handled discipline issues. So she sat, smoothing out her skirt as she politely crossed her feet at the ankles and turned her attention to the children being reprimanded.

Was this about that scuffle at the Slytherin table during the feast? Annie frowned and touched her brooch as she watched the girls.

Wow! Not even being the Headmistress gave you any special privileges around here. Seb couldn't stop his eyebrows from raising after the potions mistress put them on her waiting list. Not that he expected her to give him the time of day but he thought that Anastasia would be able to interrupt.

Seb shuffled in behind the Headmistress and took a seat beside her, feeling decidely uncomfortable. His gaze fell on the three girls that were sitting there and he was dismayed to see the little Gryffindor from the train station there.

She was such a sweet little thing. He hoped that she wasn't in too much trouble.