View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:06 AM   #28 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 View Post
Ariana looked down "Well I did silence her at the feast professor but only because professor Scabior Silenced both of them and West & Theo and a ravenclaw girl i think she was in ravenclaw.. unsilenced her and if professor found out we would of lost points so i simply put it back on her and not since then professor." and THAT was the god honest truth. nodnodnodnod. She looked at the professor "Im pretty Sure professor Scabior lifted the charm since miss serenity can talk here." yup and that's all that happened
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
"Well... things look pretty simple to me." She said feeling the Headmistress' eyes on her. "Miss Cambridge and Miss Wheeler got punished by a professor, some idiotic other student tried help by lifting the spell, Miss Logan tried to fix the problem by recasting the spell on Miss Cambridge. Though it didn't have a time limit, and therefor it didn't lift itself when Miss Wheeler's did."

She stood and went to the girls. "I hope you two girls have learned your lesson, and you, Miss Logan. Don't take it upon yourself to re-inflict a professor's decision. Go back to that professor and have him handle it."

Hecate waved her wand over the Gryffindor with a spell intended to lift the silencing charm.
Their meeting was interrupted when someone else tried entering. Needless to say Lex was quite surprized when she saw the Headmistress walk in. It was like the woman was following her O___O Though obviously that wasn't the case. Well it didn't matter anyway because this time she wasn't the one who needed to be in trouble. Which brought her attention back to Ariana.

Lex felt like clawing her eyes out as she waited SILENTLY for the girl to explain a complete and utter lie. Well technically it wasn't a lie but it wasn't the reason Seri and her had wasted their time going down into the dungeons to see the Professor. She scowled at the girl as she finished talking and felt even worse when it appeared that Prof. Lafay believed her. SIIIIIGH.

Oh!

Thank Merlin, finally it was removed. She gave the girl an icy stare before proceeding to set the record straight. "Professor, if I may, that is not the reason for Seri's and my visit down here!" The feast was long forgotten. "Professor Scabior had removed both our charms at the end of the feast and I was talking just fine--in fact Seri and I were talking quite nicely at the lake about trivial 11 year old things," that the Professor didn't need to go asking about, "when she interrupted and when I wouldn't that she was right she got annoyed and silenced me!" Bloody fourth year couldn't even tell the truth well it was a good thing she had a voice of her own again!

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.