View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #30 (permalink)
Lady of the Lake
Gryffindor
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ariadne Lydia Marchbanks
Fifth Year
Superfan of: Minerva, Severus, Albus, Hermione <3 Travelling/ History geek/ TV show addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Quotes Quill View Post
With the bag hanging over her shoulder, the Ravenclaw made her way out of the library, making sure that she hadn’t forgotten the Arithmancy book, or the notes she had made for Muggle Studies. She was still feeling a little dizzy, so she nearly wanted to head back to the Common Room, before she realized that she agreed to meet her bestie at Lachlan the Lanky. Right. That will be fun.

NOT.

As she was walking along the corridor, the fifth year could already see a pareson waiting there, moving impatiently around. Surely, that was Ari. Gwen eyed the Gryffindor for a moment, hoping that Ari wouldn’t be assaulting her with questions from the moment she’d spot her. But come on… what were the chances of exactly that to be happening? Errr. Gwendolyn looked at her bestie for a moment. Should she go away or stay? Stay. So, looking slightly green, the fifth year approached the place where Ariadne was standing.

So…here she was.
Merlin's polka dot socks! Here she was! And right on time too. Ariadne tried to figure out her expression from afar. Was she bringing good news or bad news? Gwen looked rather...upset? Was it because she was gonna tell Ari something bad? Or was it just because she had dreaded that talk with the Hufflepuff boy? Was Ari overthinking things?!

'Tell me, tell me, tell me!' the Gryffindor said as soon as her bestie was close enough. 'What did he say?' she asked, pupils dilated and hair flying everywhere. 'About me I mean.' Just in case Gwen wanted to start talking about Jory's Arithmancy skills. As much as she fancied the guy, she just didn't care if he was good with numbers or not.

Hopefully Gwen would get straight to the point. It would make things easier on both of them, putting Ari out of her misery, but also helping the Ravenclaw move past 'sentimental stuff', as she'd say, once and for all.