View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:49 AM   #26 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Suddenly Genevieve was sitting up nice and erect and pointing in Selina's face. The redhead instinctively leaned back with each point. She could really poke someone's eye out doing that. Seriously, if Selina was not the queen of stealth and sleuth she would have lost her eye just now. Pointing was not something for the faint of heart. So Genevieve had to have been REALLY serious.

One access point? That actually sort of made sense. If the stealer of said broom arrived the last thing they needed was a runner. Especially since progressive parents now-a-days felt leashes were old hat. A good, ol' leash never hurt anyone. However, one access point, to get back to the actual point, was a good idea, "Right... that's smart. We don't want anyone escaping. Would defeat the purpose of the trap. So maybe, I don't know, a classroom?" Only one door to those.

And man, she had to hide? Ugh. She really wanted those cookies. Who would help? "I don't know, Holmes. Who else can we trust? I mean... Gideon and Kurumi could help. And maybe my little lion minions, Tag, Penelope, Anya and such, but beyond that? We are a lone wolf pack, my friend."
"A classroom. Sneaky... because then it's super exclusive. No one throws classroom parties. Merlin... if we weren't super sleuths and also completely awesome, we could be in charge of planning and throwing the coolest parties at Hogwarts." Not that she was remotely interested in parties or being cool. Vivi was focused and stuff.

There weren't many people that Vivi knew, and that she was sure she could trust at this point. Most people needed to be suspects by default. Rule them out when they didn't try to get into the party, or when they brought a non-Mortimer bat. "Vickers," she finally decided. "He has an air or respectability because he's friends with the Head Girl, but he'll do what I... what we want."

And because she was a lone wolf (pack? Could a pack be lonely?), Vivi HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLED.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest