View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

It served her right. Lex didn't usually resort to such actions but what did the girl expect to happen? She was sick and tired of people trying to silence her in fact and she'd rather be allowed to make as much noise as she liked. Well at least Elodie didn't use a wand, that would have annoyed her...a lot.

Lex stares over at her. "Yeah I know, but you silenced me; that's mean." Very mean in her book actually. "But I am sorry. I just don't like when people do that. I've barely been here but I've already had a wand pointed at me more times than I care to remember with people putting a silencing charm on me!" She pouted just a bit. "At least you didn't use a wand... She might just have stormed off in silent rage if she had.

Lex smiled when she offered to hold her hand...her father always did that when he knew she was scared. The smile brightened at the promise of ice-cream. "We can get ice-cream around here?! Really?? Where?! I'd really like if we went for some!!!"

ICE CREAM!!!!
Okay, the way Alexa was going, Elodie was going to take her by the hair and take her to the damn Healer. And then LEAVE her there. Absolutely, she would.

"You were SCREAMING." Screaming was annoying, unattractive, and it was a super huge pet peeve of Elodie's. "Why would I shove a wand at you, really? I'm your friend, Alexa. But I mean it. We need to go and get your wrist sorted out. And you need to not be so violent and..LICKY! I feel violated!" Because her hand was DIRTY now. Meh. Atleast Alexa wasn't a dog that licked...themselves. Elodie was sure of that.

Smiling, at that point, the second year held her hand out for Alexa's and nodded. "I'll find you some, alright? But you need to come with me. Because I don't want to drag you in there. But I will, if I have to." Had Elodie been any older, she would have picked her up, slung her over her shoulder and then gone. But she wasn't older.

..... This would have been so much easier with a wheelbarrow.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________