View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 02:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
Wood'sLittleFlower

DMLE & DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brooks Bradshaw
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dieter Kareless
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Coulson Bradshaw
Law Enforcement
Ern's Walmart Greeter

coulsonbradshaw
__
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

live my life around the pictures
taken when we met

{ a first look }

Full Name: Coulson Bradshaw
Nickname: Coul
DoB: February 25th, 2065
PoB: South Africa
PoR: Edinburgh, Scotland
Blood Status: Halfblood
Year: Third
School: Hogwarts
House: Gryffindor
Relationship Status: Single

spending all of my time
chasing your silhouette

{ appearance }

Eye color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Tan
Build: Toned
Height: 5'4
Weight: 115ish
Style: Sporty/preppy
Face Claim: Leo Howard

for all we go through,
i dont want to change you

{ personality }

Flirt. Flirty flirt flirt. The most basic and most often used word to describe Coul. Honestly, he'll flirt with just about any girl that's pretty and not mean or anything. He also really likes people. He doesn't like being alone much and often gets bored very easily. So, he's often making new friends just so that he always has company. He's rarely ever shy or quiet really. Which could quite possibly get him into loads of trouble with the teachers. Coulson's also really bad at being serious or consoling people when they're upset. He always tries to see the brighter side of things. It's easier that way, he thinks.

He has an ego the size of the moon. His self confidence level is through the roof and that could quite possibly be the reason that he's so flirty and optimistic. He also rarely ever lies, except for when the matter is about his father, and usually just says whatever he feels like saying. He doesn't really care what people think about him because he's positive that everybody who comes into contact with him thinks he's the coolest, most awesome person to ever grace this planet. He's also known to be a little bit headstrong like his mother, but not nearly as intense as she is. And then of course there's the obvious difference. He smiles, she doesn't.

as we break and we bend and we turn it
inside out to take it back to the start

{ history }

It started off in the workplace. The newly fresh out of school Magdelena Greene snatched a job offering in the MLE. She had only been out of Hogwarts for a few weeks when an American MLE worker sent her an owl explaining how impressed he was with her grades and various statuses. The man's name was Isaac Jefferies, head of the auror in training department. Without a second thought, she had wrote back to him accepting the job. Soon after, she was shipped off by her parents, having slight difficulty finding a place where she could take up residence. Upon starting her work, she made sure to get to know her colleagues around the office. Not only the other auroras and trainees, but the rest of the department as well. Which is how she met the dashing Gene Bradshaw. He was four years older, sweet, kind-hearted and awfully generous. Had she not been the overly headstrong, feminist girl that everyone knew her as, he might have been able to completely sweep her off her feet. Or, she might have showed that she had indeed been head over heels. But whenever she was asked about their relationship, her face would remain just as unrevealing as usual.

After a few months of getting to know him, he offered to share his small house in Hawaii with her which she graciously accepted. After all, her apartment wasn't anywhere near as nice as his house and hers was quite possibly infested with rats, cockroaches and various other unwelcome guests. As he grew on her, they fell into somewhat of a routine some might even call it love. But after a year or so, tragedy struck. Though, Maggie was the only one out of the two to really think of it as a tragedy. She found out that she was pregnant. And that was definitely not part of the plan. She fell into something of a depression as she watched her stomach grow along side of the warm fuzzy feelings that seemed to be emanating from Gene. It almost seemed as though he'd done this purposely.

After having the young boy and allowing Gene to name the abomination after some sort of comic book character (merlin help her), she was never quite as happy as she once was. The world seemed to come out from under her and Gene found himself at a wall whenever he tried to connect with his girlfriend. She refused to let him in, but somehow they managed to keep the child alive. She rarely felt the love a mother should feel toward their child and often left most of the caring to Gene. But as the young Coulson grew, her feelings toward the child altered and as he reached the age of six, she felt what a mother might feel for a her own child. Though she was still rubbish at showing just how she felt and the feelings she once had for Gene never truly rekindled.

Text Cut: HUGE spoilers. Don't read unless you reaaaally want to know.
A year after those feelings for her song became apparent, tragedy struck. Her secrets were no longer secrets. Gene found out that Maggie, who was still only his girlfriend, had been having an affair with another man from the office. He had no idea who it was, nor how long this whole thing had been going on. In a black rage, he went into the office one morning, and went off. He was delusional and downright psychotic. She had tried to tell him numerous times that it was over between them, but he'd never listen. They all should have seen it coming. There were signs that he hadn't been all there. Signs that had been there even before all of this nonsense happened. He was clearly off his rocker. In the office, time had slowed down it seemed. Gene had drawn his wand, and avada kedavra'd every man he could. He had high aims for the aurora division, which he had figured the man was from and despite all of their training, he managed to get a few shots in on a few people. Bodies dived to the ground as the realized what was happening and he quickly appraited out and returned home to Mags and little seven year old Coulson.

Gene put no time to waste. The loon snatched Maggie's extra wand as well as the one she normally carried and snapped them in two. Maggie awoke to that unfamiliar sound and rushed to see what was going on. Gene though, was right there waiting for her. He stood just out of sight, next to the stairs and snatched her as she reached the bottom step. The scream that echoed through the house woke up Coulson to no surprise. The young boy sleepily rubbed at his eyes as he climbed out of bed. Meanwhile, Gene was shouting at Mags and shaking her, asking her why she would ever dream of doing such a thing to him. He asked whether she understood what he'd given up- what he'd done to try to win over her heart. As he was questioning her little sleepy-eyed Coulson had made his way down half of the stairs by sliding down them on his bum silently. He grabbed onto the rails, peering though them as though he was in jail, as he normally did when he was bored.

His mother saw him sitting there first and to her best efforts she tried to quiet her screams as she was being tortured for his sake. Gene barely noticed though. He was too busy throwing out questions at her. Questions she couldn't answer. He was completely gone. Insane, really. There could be no help for him. After a a few more minutes of questions and Gene explaining just how ungrateful she was, his eyes drifted to the stairs and he saw little Coulson looking at him. Coul stared at his father, his crazy hair, the scary look in his eyes and the boy shrieked out for his mother, terrified of this stranger before him. Gene's eyes softened for a moment before he turned back to the task at hand. Little did he know, the cookie jar that was on the shelf just above his head began moving slightly. Every few seconds it seemed to jump a little closer to the edge until finally it toppled over onto Gene's head, knocking the man out. Coulson's magical abilities had begun to show.

A few moments after that, the remaining Auror's bursted through the door, seizing their unconscious coworker. They arrested him and threw him into a high security prison that doubled as a psychiatric facility, leaving Magdelena to take comfort and care for little Coulson all by herself. The year that ensued was a difficult one. The two of them sold the previous house in Hawaii and got a smaller one that was not nearly as nice as the old one but a lot closer to the water. Mags rarely slept thanks to nightmares and when she did find herself nodding off, Coulson's screams of terror often woke her right back up. She also received stares from coworkers and death glares of the women who lost their boyfriends or husbands thanks to her own ex boyfriend. Yes, she knew that she had done wrong by cheating on him but she also knew that it wasn't entirely her fault. He was insane. That was his own fault. Despite all of this, she was promoted time after time.

[[also keep in mind that Coul DOES NOT talk about his father. So no charrie should know this. ^___^]]

First, she gained her official Auror status, then she became somewhat of a private investigator/under cover agent. She needed the distraction and her boss knew that. She was pretty sure that he gave her that job out of pity. So that she wouldn't have to be around the office as much. It also allowed her to move around a lot and as much as she pleased, really. So after Coulson began school in Salem and the children their had found out about his father, she withdrew him and together the moved, while she kept up with her job but in a new location. After she moved Coulson to Durmstrang again, she had wanted to keep him there for a few years but after hearing him complain about it constantly, she decided his best bet was to be in a place he wanted to be. Which definitely wasn't Durmstrang. So, she figured taking him to the school she went to as a young lady would suffice.

The young boy quickly made friends over the use of the internet, eventually meeting some in Diagon Alley and even taking one of them to the beach with him mainly because she'd never been to the beach and he couldn't let that stand. He had to change that. So he did. And now, he prepares to go to Hogwarts.

[more to come as he ages! x3]

and through the rise and falling apart,
we discover who we are

{ family }

Mother: Magdelena Bradshaw (nee Greene)
Father: Gene Bradshaw
Pet: None
Best Mate: Elodie Robertster
Friends: Penelope Greenwell, Anya Philips, Taryn Hayden && More to come. ^__^

struggling with my thoughts,
change the locks inside my head

{ a little bit deeper }

Strengths: Style, physical things, being secretive, muggle studies, surfing, karate, being optimistic
Weaknesses: Pretty girls, school, platipi, sneakers, CoMC
Likes: Girls, karate, staying in one place for more than two years, surfing,
Dislikes: Xerxes, chocolate, traveling (Other than over summer break), his father, sad people, heights, animals
Secret(s): For him to know and you to find out. ^___^

reading between the lines of what
you say and what youve said

{ a few more facts }

Patronus: Unknown
Amortentia: Unknown
Boggart: Unknown
Favorite Food: Chicken
Favorite Dessert: Cupcakes
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Place: Unknown
Favorite Sport: Karate
Favorite Movie: Jason Bourne
Favorite Music Genre: Anything and everything
Favorite Animal: Doesn't like animals
Post color: #C24641
>>Lyrics from Lifehouse’s Who We Are
Bio credit: Wood'sLittleFlower
PM me if you want the codes. ^___^

OOC: Haaaaaai lovely people who i don't just know yet! I'm awkward- I mean... I'm Lili. So. Nice to meet you all! I've been on SS for.. Almost three years!? O____o Okay. I feel old now. Anywhooooo. I'm eighteen years old at the moment and attending college in New York City. I'm always up for RPing so if you'd like to play, feel free to drop me a VM. ^___^

_____________you wanna run it back but you can't turn the time, you start to feel like you're losing your shine
__________________________________but the grass ain't always greener on the_o t h e r_ s i d e