Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #44 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
[color=dodgerblue]Her scowling first born was done with the sorting, and Cassandra could once again pay attention to those around her. She dabbed her face once again before spreading the napkin on her lap. The appearance of one of her former students, now a professor, brought a broad smile to her face.

"Mr. Scabior! My, don't you look dapper this evening. I'll try to stop by your office before I head home again."
Dash simply nodded. He could have pointed out that it was rude to invite herself to his office, but Rae was never one he had a problem with. So he would attempt to make small talk if need be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post

Callie was ready to settle in for the night and begin to fill her goblet with pumpkin juice when she saw the History of Magic professor. She smiled and waved at him, not really expecting a wave back. She for a second thought he was heading down her way and began to make sure she looked okay but he passed her and stopped infront of the older woman, the new one and began to lecture her about seats.

O___o

"Everett, I'm sure she's just confused." She was old new to the Castle after all.
He hadn't even noticed the Divinations Professor until she spoke up. "Oh I'm positive that she is Callie, otherwise she would be in her own seat." Obviously.

It was alright for people to be confused, as long as it didn't interfere with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Burbage View Post
"Oh goodness gracious hEAvens me," Marion exclaimed as she rested one of her delicately old hands on her cheek. "I was not aware that this was your seat!" To which she did consider promptly get out of seeing as it was rather rude to take one's seat without permission. "I tooooooooo find that knowing the alphabet to be a very important skill for one to have."

Yes, she was well aware that that was not what this studmuffin meant, but she was willing to overlook his RUDENESS for the time being seeing as she was the visitor here.

Before the 70-year-old could act another woman made her appearance - one that was wearing a rather unpleasant expression. "Oh goodness gracious hEAvens me!" All this over a seat? Had it really been THAT long that she had forgotten how professors sat at the opening feast? Then again, she had been far more concerned with the food at the feast when she had been a student than to have paid too much attention to what the professors were doing. "I am sooooooo teeeeeeeeeeeerribly sorry, dear." And she rose out of the seat at once.

She did venture a glance towards the studmuffin before making her towards the other side of the table. "Perhaps we both should find our own seats now, hmmmm?" And an apology for startling her would be much appreciated as well, but that went without saying. Right, Mr. Studmuffin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
... Someone sitting in HER seat, and Dash trying to say it was HIS seat.

"Your seat Dash? I do believe the last time we sat at this table, this seat here..." she said pointing to the one the clearly confused woman was sitting in, "...was my seat, not yours. Your seat is over there, on the other side of Seren." This time she pointed to the empty seat between Seren and Leo... where Dash needed to go sit. "Maybe while you're teaching this woman her alphabet, you can learn yours as well." Because the last time Cece checked the alphabet, Healer came before Herbology while History of Magic came after Herbology, meaning Dash needed to move on over to his own seat and this other woman to wherever she landed in the alphabet.

Or, Cece could just go sit at the end of the table next to Hecate since the transfiguration professor wasn't there yet. She was sure the potions mistress wouldn't mind her sitting there for a bit. Then maybe later she would just make her way down the table next to Vanora. They did have a lot of catching up to do after all.
It seemed that he had startled the older woman which was never his intention. Not really. Or perhaps it had been. Whatever really, as long as she got out of the seat. "That's quite alright." Yes, yes. Mistake and all that, just get up. Or perhaps she needed some kind of help? Like a cane of sorts?

But she didn't get up.

With or without a cane. She sat there for a few seconds longer, just long enough for the unamazing healer to make her way up the steps to join them. Only THEN did the older woman get up."Cecelia." Dash stared at the blonde, a mock look of confusion crossing his face. "Anastasia decided to keep you on staff? Shame. I had high hopes for the staff members this term." Hm.

She ruined them all.

And then she left?

As for the seat, well, he turned his attention to the older lady. "Great advice. I think however that I'd actually prefer this one." So that meant that his seniority allowed him to take it. As for startling her? "I believe that-" Dash paused mid-sentence as a LOUD voice from the Slytherin table grabbed his attention, and probably took attention AWAY from the Headmistress who was speaking. His eyes flickered over to Hecate, unsure if she were feeling better since her episode at the end of last term. Well, even if she was, he looked at the old lady once more. "I'll be right back." With that he made his way down to the Slytherin table, hoping not to distract students from the Headmistresses speech.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}

Last edited by Kissing.Doves; 09-03-2012 at 08:43 PM.