Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Droo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
"Merlin's Beard. I haven't been back here in so many years..." He said looking around the Great Hall. He glanced over at the Slytherin table and smirked. One particular spot. That's where he'd sat. That had been his spot and now... some girl was sitting in it now. She looked to be a fifth year. Mehh no matter. He was on the Dias now.
OH YEAH!
"Thank you headmistress," He said politely and sat down. "This is the life..."

"Amoroso." Hecate said from her seat. Hecate looked tired. Her face showed signs of ware and she had been sitting straight back in her chair to not show it. There were bags under her eyes, and her hair didn't seem at its fullest. She didn't look pregnant as she had no belly. She had also began using a special perfume to cover up the smell her breath had developed. "Nice to see you in the Great Hall." She said simply.
"Lafay!" He said and then smiled. "Fancy meeting you here." and he chuckled softly. She was not looking better. No matter. He knew the woman didn't want to talk about it, so he went on. "Remember when you got angry with me at dinner your 5th year? And you set my chicken leg on fire while I was eating it just enough to burn off my cool mustache?" He chuckled again... those were the days.
"Not a cool mustache. It was peach fuzz and it was the reason so I got angry." She would have lost her prefect badge had Alexander not intervened. "It's better gone." She smiled at him though. "I've got to keep an eye on the house table. But stop by my office later, we'll walk around the halls and reminisce." She said with a nod.
"Love to." He said and smiled back.

From his seat Leobald could see how Hecate arrived to take her usual seat chatting with one of the BoG members a man which seemed to be a character of sorts. It was a long way to the other side of the table but from what Leo could see it looked as if Hecate was still sick or just recently cured off sickness since she looked tired and battered almost like some of the student’s sitting around the tables. Had Hecate ridden on the train with the kids and thus been injured too? Speculate he could only do from his current position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Christiansen View Post
Entering in a little tardy, Tristan took his seat. He was a very busy man, after all, they were lucky he'd found the time to attend such a frivoulous event. He reached over and pulled the pitcher of what looked like water and huffling a little, poured himself a glass. His eyes wandered the table, and he saw the stunning redhead he'd agreed to return to teach for. He nodded in her direction. Gingers always stick together.
Where had that man's clothes been, at the bottom of a chest somewhere? Leobald couldn’t exactly ask since the man filed into the last seat at the other end of the table. The man looked unpolished though which at a feast with prominent visitors was ill-advised to say the least. Leo’s gaze was diverted as a new staffer joined the dais.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Burbage View Post
Is simply had been aaaaaaaaaaaaages since Marion had stepped foot in these charming halls and heard the clicking and clanking of her heels on the stone floors. Of course now, instead of school shoes, she wore rather fancy shoes of a deep purple that stood out against her long lilac skirt. Perhaps she should have shown a bit more of her former house spirit and worn something in brilliant marigold, but no matter. There would be plenty of time for that.

"Hellooooooooo dears," she sang as she made her way towards her seat and sat down. This was her seat, wasn't it? Turning to her left, Marion noticed she was seated next to a blonde woman in a red dress and she inclined her head in greeting. "Evening darling, Marion Burbage."
Dears???

And the woman was singing too? Leo eyes widened for a moment as he took in the older woman’s figure. He ignored commenting on the ‘dear part’ and instead greeted her with a warm smile. "Good evening, madam. Is this your first visit to Hogwarts?" Who was she? He couldn’t help but wonder and why was she sitting in Cecelia’s seat? Leo shifted his position on his seat slightly.

This was going to be an interesting feast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Gemma walked towards the staff table clicking her way as she went in her new blue heels. Her pace slowed down as she viewed the staff table. Yes it was going to be a crowded opening dinner with the BOG sitting with them. She wasn't completely sure why they were here and she had to admit that it made her a little bit nervous. But through her nervousness, she kept walked and kept smiling as she found her seat. She walked up to her spot giving everyone a little "hello" as she went.
Being distracted by the madam next to Seren, Leobald didn’t see how Gemma entered the great hall before she sat down next to him. "Good evening, Gemma! Did you have a nice summer vacation?" he greeted the muggle studies professor with a smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Sophia clip clopped her way into the great hall. Her mood very much reflected the weather outside more stormy than gloomy though. She shrugged her damp cloak off and banished it to her quarters, like she did with her trunk then headed towards the table gown sweeping the ground as she did so. She did not miss the faces there either but was in no mood to initiate conversation so she muttered a "pleasant evening all" and sunk into her seat, scowl firmly in place.
After Gemma, Sophia clip clopped into the great hall and up to the dais looking like a storm cloud if there was such a description for a woman who otherwise looked totally stunning in her long greyish gown. "Good evening Sophia. Beautiful dress, I guess it has started to pour down outside?" Leo greeted with broad unarming smile. Erase that scowl please, dear it doesn’t suit you. “How was your summer Sophia?” Leo queried curiously to attempt the start of a conversation.

At the other end Leo saw another new staffer take her seat a ginger haired woman (Vanora) by the looks of it.