View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 03:03 AM   #49 (permalink)
magikewe
Formerly: Hermione Lily Potter
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryant "Finn" Morris
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Benjamin 'Benjy' Doherty
Magical Law Enforcement

x4
Default Wrapping stuff up
Hit Wiz love | 1/2 of Bensky | Louisa's baby claw. <3 | kewe

Text Cut: the curious one
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Text Cut: Mr. Interrogator and Ms. Busy

Unbelievable. Yet another person who didn't bother to read this stupid thing! She sighed. "I guess I can't blame you, this is a pretty stupid piece of paper that doesn't hold much vlaue...it's just about a missing bat, nothing much to read anyway." She swore she was going to throw them in the first bin she found.

Then it hit her that the girl had said something else. "Oh I'm supposed to be catching that train too." she was suddenly very excited. "I can't wait and this handing out flyers is really slowing me down.

She looked over at the guy that told her to hand over her flyers. Without a second's thought she threw the stack into his hands, "You can have 'em, throw them in the bin when you're done." Or he could do whatever else he wanted, she really didn't care--breaking the law??!!?!

"By the way, how are these breaking the law?"

Lily, having mentally checked out of the scenario, slipped away and proceeded to make her way through the barrier while Benjy stayed behind, still speaking with the young girl.

Benjy accepted the papers from the girl as quickly as she handed them over to him. "Oh...Thanks." Benjy said nodding slightly to the girl. "You see... I'm part of the MLE in the ministry." He whispered to her so only she could hear. "These flyers could possibly violate the statue of secrecy if they were to fall into the wrong hands... and trusting a first year in a muggle infested area is outrageously risky!" Benjy muttered, saying the last part to himself. "You best run along, though, if you want to catch your train... I've got to get Lily's stuff onto the train for her..." Benjy said directing the first year in the direction of the train before gathering the flyers and pushing Lily's trolley towards the platform.

*Bryant Finn Morris*Lily Potter*Benjy Doherty*