View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 09:43 PM   #44 (permalink)
MagicalWorld
Banned
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dylan "DJ" Jacobs
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler Jacobs
Magical Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Jerry "Dave" Davis
Junior Curse Breaker
Default We can move this to the train if you want lol

Text Cut: Nerida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Midnight View Post
Nerida had gotten her juice and was walking back to her trunk which she had carelessly left with her kitty on top, when she noticed a smallish boy standing next to it. He had better not be doing what she thought he was doing. She dashed over to the boy and her things and said a bit loud "Are you trying to STEAL my kitty!?" Nerida was always the first to jump to conclusions when it came to situations involving her kitty and her owl.

The blonde straighted out and calmed down when she saw he was just standing there. "Oh sorry about that, one can never be to sure, if one is trying to steal their kitty. She glanced down at her blue cat who was still meowing. "I am Nerida by the way. And you are?"

Dylan turned around as someone yelled at him something about stealing her cat? "I was doing nothing of the sort.. I was actually making sure no-one stole your cat. " man had this girl gotten the wrong end of the stick. He then saw her calm down and apologise to him "Yeah I know.. there are all sorts of people around these days.. dont know who you can trust. " he nodded as he was about to walk away now that shew as here and able to stay with her trunk when she suddenly started introducing herself "Oh.. I am Dylan Jacobs.. you can call me Dylan or DJ whichever you like" or anything else that she could think of.. as it seemed people liked giving him other names too.