View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #43 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
Default *ties bow in wrapping up*
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi gave the younger girl a firm nod. No pressure, right? It wasn't like her luggage had gotten up and walked away on its own, right? That would be a breath of some sort of wizarding law or something. "Promise. Your luggage and your wand." Although Kurumi had her wand in her pocket at the moment. Constant vigilance, right former Headmaster Tate? Kurumi wasn't entirely sure, but it looked as though the girl might cry if they didn't find her luggage. Or, well, Kurumi had a feeling it wasn't so much the luggage but the wand that was holding the attachment.

No tears...pleeeeeease! Kurumi had already dealt with first years climbing all over the Hogwarts Express...

Again, Kurumi blushed when her name was complimented - as the seventh year always did with compliments seeing as she had never been able to handle them. "Elodie is a very pretty name too." Not to mention rather unique sounding.

"Oh..." was really all Kurumi could say in response to the story about how the cat had turned into a toad. The good news was that the creature appeared to be in perfect health despite the shape shift, so nothing to be concerned about there....hopefully. But before Kurumi could properly respond something else caught her ear. Miss? ....MISS?! Oh Merlin... Kurumi had a hard enough time stomaching professors calling her Prefect Hollingberry, and they were professors. Now this younger student was calling her miss! "Please, just call me Kurumi." Please? We'll give you cookies if you promise never to do it again. "And of course you are not a bad witch. I don't think that could be possible with that positive attitude of yours." Effort and desire were a large part of being a witch or wizard after all. "Well, as long as you are happy....although I am sure that he would like to be reverted back to his true form eventually," Kurumi said with a small laugh. "Imagine if you had been transfigured into another creature, wouldn't you like to be changed back?"

Kurumi's violet eyes looked around the area a bit more when..."Oh! Is that your luggage over there?" Kurumi asked as she pointed to what looked like a trunk with a yellow sticker on it. Or was that spilled mustard?
Elodie GRINNED at that point. See, she was right. Braison had wanted her to leave Hogwarts, actually, and go to a school closer to home than so far away. But she’d insisted there were nice people at Hogwarts. Insisted loudly in protest. It wasn’t her fault she hadn’t made any friends really. She’d just made a select few, and some of them weren’t coming back this term. Evie Appleby, yes we’re talking about you. Sadface. ”You’re nice, you know lady?” Hehe! She was gonna help her and stuff. AND FIND HER WAND. Which really, really made things a lot better for Els.

Was she blushing? :O Elodie’s eyes slightly widened, and she nodded her head just to clarify that she had meant what she had said. Because it really was a pretty name. Infact, Els had never heard it. Ever. But she liked it a lot. And if Gemini was a girl, then Elodie would have gave him that name as his middle name. That’s how pretty it was <3. Oh, her name was pretty? Eeep! Elodie giggled then, and twirled, almost as if to bask in the compliment she was being given. ”I love it! My mummy chose it.” Infact, whenever anyone mentioned her name, that was the comment they got. About her dear mummy.

’Oh.’ Elodie could have swore that was not a positive response to how Gemini had ended up in this form. But Els didn’t really mind, because she really did like him being a toad. She didn’t have to worry about the whole fur issue or the whole bringing dead mice into the dorm. And everyone had a cat these days. Elodie had a special toad that MADE cat noises, and she bet no one else had one of them. Or had ever. Oh. A frown drew to the girls face, and she limply nodded her head. ”I’m sorry, miss. I mean…Kurumi… Sorry.” Oh dear, was she mad? She didn’t LOOK mad. But some people did that – were made and didn’t look it. It was obviously a special kind of thing people had. But they were back to being positive about Elodie very quickly, and she preferred that conversation than the whole Miss-versus-Kurumi one. She’d avoid that conversation if it ever got brought up again. With anyone. Just to save anyone getting mad with her. ”I like to think good about myself.” That, and she was a Robertser. There wasn’t much wrong with the Robertser children. In Elodie’s eyes, they were all perfect. Her older sister was beautiful, her older brother incredibly handsome. And they were lovely, too. ”It depends what creature it was, really. I don’t think I would mind being a panda bear.” Or a horse, or a unicorn, or a sheep, or a bear, or a cat or dog or actually even a toad. They all had something positive about them.

Oh, she’d like to be a badger aswell.
More so than a Hufflepuff, because then she could be a real BADGER.

Oh! Possible luggage sighting! The eyes of the twelve year old lit up as she looked over to where Kurumi was looking, and she nodded her head! ”Oh yes! Yes, yes yes! That’s my stuff! Oh thank you, thank you, thank you Miss…Uh..Kurumi!” Eeep! She was the absolute best! Elodie gave her a hug for her efforts, and then grinned up at her.

”That’s my luggage! No one touch it!!!!!!” You know, those muggles might have sticky fingers.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________