View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 09:52 AM   #41 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Elliot snorted as she continued to glare pretty ferociously at him. "That is quite obvious...." she growled, her blue eyes still looking at him VERY dangerously. "Not enough brains...." she grumbled more to herself than to him. Stupid guy.

Oh, okay. Elliot wasn't afraid of anyone....except her father when he went into one of his rages *wince* but this guy....sure, he was a WHOLE lot bigger than she...but Elliot could handle herself. She certainly went through her father a lot...and she was quite certain that this guy could not ever, even if he tried, be as bad as an angry raging Darius Morganzo. "If you're trying to insult me, it didn't work." She snapped, because who DIDN'T want to look older? It actually even made Elliot feel a little...prideful at that moment in time.

Not that her head needed more air. It was already pretty big enough.

Was he backing down? He sure seemed like. So Elliot took a few deep breaths and lessened her glaring. She glanced behind her back, seating for a mess of brunette hair in the form of her aunt, but luckily she didn't see the woman. She turned back to this...boy. "Name's are a powerful thing about us is all. And I'd like to know yours," she said, her voice containing a little less venom than before. She was beginning to calm down...a little.

Stupid boys. They were all mean, weren't they? Except for Ezra. He would have helped her up. And he would have said something extremely suave and charming and made Elliot swoon and blush and be so un-Elliot-like.

But this boy here...was most certainly NOT CHARMING.
OH BOY.

He still couldn't believe that this girl was fourteen! Really!

Why? Not only because she looked *cough* older than usual 14-year-old girl but this girl was so grumpy.. and that made her looked older. See? Being grumpy to stranger wasn't healthy. She still stared at him.. and Gary just frowned slightly. Seriously, this girl was so dangerous! Brace yourself, Gerald! She's not more scary than Alexander.

Wait, did she just say that he wanted to insult her? Sigh.

"Well, young lady." The blonde guy smirked. "I don't think that I AM insulting you.." now he put his left hand on his chin and started to scratch it. "But I'm just telling you the reality actually." Yeah, he was right. He didn't mean to insult her because it was useless. Though Gerald Rush was quite.. sarcastic but he never insulted someone, just giving a-slightly-sarcasm-but-real-opinion.

And what's on Merlin's underpants that she thought he was insulting her?

Crossing his arms, he just kept silent when this girl STILL forced him to tell his name. She sounded a bit.. calmer. Huh? So she didn't want to tell her name first? Okay. "Gerald Rush." said him flat. He even didn't want to extended his hand, in order they will have a handshake or something. Where's your manner, Gary! "And if you don't mind, I would like to know yours too." Because he wanted to write her name on his mind and noted it as The most dangerous girl at Hogwarts, Watch out of her!

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.