View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 01:11 AM   #35 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Text Cut: Mr. Interrogator and Ms. Busy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Lily Potter View Post

Lily just kinda stood there giving the girl a stange face. "I dunno... I didn't look at what the flyer said... because I have a train to catch to get to school and I can't be late... so I didn't bother looking at it." See.... totally logical... well, she could have done better... but she didn't want to seem to smart.

Benjy didn't let Lily continue to talk to this kid when there was stuff they needed to do. "Well, Alexa... " He started to say before he crouched down to her level. "You are a first year, are you not?" Yes... he could tell that she was that young... and that she was off to Hogwarts as well. "Why don't you give me those flyers and make your way back to the platform so that you don't miss the train.... I need to have a talk with that girl and her friend.... They really shouldn't have sent you out here to be handing out pamphlets that could break the law if they fall in the wrong hands." Yeah... if they were given to muggles... they could do some pretty bad damage. With that, he stood back up, putting his hand out to take the flyers from her. This time... he had a small grin on his face.

Unbelievable. Yet another person who didn't bother to read this stupid thing! She sighed. "I guess I can't blame you, this is a pretty stupid piece of paper that doesn't hold much vlaue...it's just about a missing bat, nothing much to read anyway." She swore she was going to throw them in the first bin she found.

Then it hit her that the girl had said something else. "Oh I'm supposed to be catching that train too." she was suddenly very excited. "I can't wait and this handing out flyers is really slowing me down.

She looked over at the guy that told her to hand over her flyers. Without a second's thought she threw the stack into his hands, "You can have 'em, throw them in the bin when you're done." Or he could do whatever else he wanted, she really didn't care--breaking the law??!!?!

"By the way, how are these breaking the law?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.