View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 01:02 AM   #34 (permalink)
magikewe
Formerly: Hermione Lily Potter
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryant "Finn" Morris
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Benjamin 'Benjy' Doherty
Magical Law Enforcement

x4
Hit Wiz love | 1/2 of Bensky | Louisa's baby claw. <3 | kewe

Text Cut: DaniDiNardo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
This had to be the most annoying punishment ever. She was already getting tired of the disinterested looks people were giving her and the fact that she wasn't the only one who didn't care about this stupid bat. Why was she even doing this? She should have just thrown them all in the bin once she crossed the wall again.

Here brows crinkled when the girl told her that she would be headed to school and not the store... "The store?" She looked down at the flyers to see what part of them might have given this girl the impression that she was handing out flyers for a store but she couldn't find any--the thing was clearly referring to a bat! "How did you get store from looking at this thing?" It was really bothering her and she had to know. This girl couldn't have been so dim. She had had enough dim older students in one day to last her the next millennium or so.

When she saw the girl turn she followed her gaze and watched a guy walk up to them. She scowled slightly when he stood directly before her. He wasn't gonna give her one of those 'I'm older than you and clearly better' speeches was he because she had had enough of those too.

Her eyes fell to the flyers once more when he asked who had put her up to this. "Some stupid older girl and her friend who lost her bat." she said with a roll of her eyes.

She raised an eyebrow at him when he snatched the paper then eyed it over before looking at her again. How rude. "My name's Alexa." she would have snatched it back but then that would have been one more to hand out later.

Lily just kinda stood there giving the girl a stange face. "I dunno... I didn't look at what the flyer said... because I have a train to catch to get to school and I can't be late... so I didn't bother looking at it." See.... totally logical... well, she could have done better... but she didn't want to seem to smart.

Benjy didn't let Lily continue to talk to this kid when there was stuff they needed to do. "Well, Alexa... " He started to say before he crouched down to her level. "You are a first year, are you not?" Yes... he could tell that she was that young... and that she was off to Hogwarts as well. "Why don't you give me those flyers and make your way back to the platform so that you don't miss the train.... I need to have a talk with that girl and her friend.... They really shouldn't have sent you out here to be handing out pamphlets that could break the law if they fall in the wrong hands." Yeah... if they were given to muggles... they could do some pretty bad damage. With that, he stood back up, putting his hand out to take the flyers from her. This time... he had a small grin on his face.

*Bryant Finn Morris*Lily Potter*Benjy Doherty*