View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 12:17 AM   #33 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Oh no it's fine ;)
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Lily Potter View Post
Lily walked along the concourse with her broom on her shoulder and her rucksack on her back. Her cousin, Benjy, was a few strides behind her, pushing her trolley with her trunk and owl cage as well as an extra couple of boxes with who knows what inside. She had a bit of a grin on as she knew that as soon as she went through the barrier she would be able to take off her jacket and slip on her school robes and be all ready for the new year.

But there was one problem... Why was this little girl trying to hand her a flyer?

"Oh... um... no thanks. I'm headed to school... not to the store." Lily said figuring that some adult had gotten this kid to hand out flyers to muggles headed into the city for shopping. The redhead stuck a hand in the pocket of her jacket, wishing they were big enough to hold her wand, which was stashed in her pack for now. She gave a bit of a grin at the girl before turning to see how far back Benjy was with her trunk.

Benjy was only a stride or two behind Lily as they made their way to the barrier. He had his wizard robes on, but somehow they looked like one of those long black winter coats that go down to a person's knee. He had his wand stashed in his sleeve, keeping a keen eye out for a wanted criminal, who he really didn't expect to show up here. But he had been recently trained as part of the MLE and he knew that not everything happened as you would expect.

Just like this kid that was talking with his cousin. Parking the trolley next to where Lily was standing, Benjy moved so that he was right in front of the kid. "So who put you up to this?" He asked sternly, taking a flyer from the girl and briefly looking over it. "What's your name, kid?" He said as he glanced from the paper to the kid.
This had to be the most annoying punishment ever. She was already getting tired of the disinterested looks people were giving her and the fact that she wasn't the only one who didn't care about this stupid bat. Why was she even doing this? She should have just thrown them all in the bin once she crossed the wall again.

Here brows crinkled when the girl told her that she would be headed to school and not the store... "The store?" She looked down at the flyers to see what part of them might have given this girl the impression that she was handing out flyers for a store but she couldn't find any--the thing was clearly referring to a bat! "How did you get store from looking at this thing?" It was really bothering her and she had to know. This girl couldn't have been so dim. She had had enough dim older students in one day to last her the next millennium or so.

When she saw the girl turn she followed her gaze and watched a guy walk up to them. She scowled slightly when he stood directly before her. He wasn't gonna give her one of those 'I'm older than you and clearly better' speeches was he because she had had enough of those too.

Her eyes fell to the flyers once more when he asked who had put her up to this. "Some stupid older girl and her friend who lost her bat." she said with a roll of her eyes.

She raised an eyebrow at him when he snatched the paper then eyed it over before looking at her again. How rude. "My name's Alexa." she would have snatched it back but then that would have been one more to hand out later.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.