View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #28 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi sighed. If only they were on the other side of the barrier and Kurumi could perform a simply Summoning Charm on the girl's things. Not that Kurumi liked always resorting to using magic, she actually preferred to not use it all the time if she could manage. Sort of her own personal agenda of reminding herself that she is much more than just a witch and all that. But, seeing as there were nonmagical people wandering around all over the place...

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can find your things." Unless a conductor had seen it sitting there all alone and taken it to Lost & Found. Then they wouldn't find it right here but there... "I'm Kurumi, by the way."

But Kurumi was distracted again by the toad. Er...the cat...er...the toad that had once been a cat. "Transfiguration spell I assume," she said with a faint smile as she leaned forward to inspect that creature. "You know, transfiguring one creature into another can be very difficult, so you must be rather talented to have accomplished this much." It was a weak attempt to make the girl feel better, but Kurumi really WAS impressed that she had been able to do so - mistake or not. Had Kurumi tried something like this at her age, well, Walnut would have been a puddle or fur and goo on the ground.

Not a pretty sight.

"Have you thought about showing him to Professor Magunus? She might be able to help turn him back....if that is what you want."
"You promise? Because.. my wand is there in my bag and I kind of need that for school." So if they couldn't find it, then she wasn't GOING. She'd stage a protest and cry and demand for her siblings. And she didn't care if it upset this girl, because without her wand Elodie was NOTHING. NOTHING. She just wanted to go back to school and use her wand. Sadfaces all around. Yes, Els was certain that if Gemini could sadface, then he would be doing just that right now with her.

Kuruuuuumi? Elodie repeated the name in her head a few times and grinned. "That's pretty! I'm Elodie Rae!" Auntie Elodie Rae Robertser if you'd like the full title that came along with being her.

The young hufflepuff was definitely happy that someone was somewhat interested in her meowing toad, and so she lifted him a little higher so a ray of sunlight caught him. Yay for showing off toads. "Not exactly. I was trying to make my pillow a bit fluffier, and I guess I said something wrong or did something wrong, because he just made a croaking noise and then...he was a toad." And meowing. Infact, the only toad-like noise Gemini had ever made was when he turned into the toad the first time. Looking up at the older girl, Elodie's eyes widened. 'Rather talented'?! Oh wow. She grinned! "I try my hardest with my wand, Miss! I really do! I don't want to be a bad witch!" Mhm. She was going to be a great witch! Like her mother had been.

To Professor Magnus? The youngster shook her head at that. To both points. "I like him as a toad.." And she hadn't taken him to see the Professor. Maybe they'd take him away and do TESTS on him.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________