View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 View Post
Ariana walked to the north end of the platform where her and her friends met every year she saw max and her smile grew "Hey Max!" she said walking up and giving him a kiss "How are you, i havent seen you in a week." she said as she noticed justin "oh hello Justin."
Maxwell smiled and kissed her back. "Hey, I've been okay. I missed you." He looked over at Justin Awkwardly and then back to Ariana. "You look cute." He said commenting on her outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Justin saw Max come through the barrier. He did know that he and Ariana were seeing each other.... Though he thought that was odd .. Them being the best of friends and now dating?.... Well, he had done the same thing with Minerva..... "Oi, Max.... Good to see you.... how've you been this summer? Haven't really sen you....By the way I think it's great that you and Ariana hooked up." he said with a smile as he waved his friend over to have a seat.
Then he saw Ari walking up to them.... " Hey, Ariana.... I heard that the two of you got together over the summer..... Congrats." Justin said half heartedly.
Maxwell looked to Justin and found it odd that he was just fine with him seeing Ariana. He felt uncomfortable, Justin's politeness caught him off guard. He expected rudeness. "Hey, Justin. Summer's been okay...my mom past so i've been living in Scotland...and yeahh thanks. It just kinda happened."

Like an AMERICAN.

Last edited by Schroyers; 08-23-2012 at 04:55 PM.