View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #16 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura had finally arrived at the station, she couldn't believe it was already that time of the year again, she would have to say goodbye too her family soon, well most of her family anyway her sister Lana obviously would be coming on the train again but well it would be like normal, Lana would probably go and see her friends whilst she would see her.

Laura was skipping along next to her father when she suddenly saw someone. "ELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Laura looked at her father who nodded his head and Laura went and skipped off towards her bestie. "I can't believe we are starting our third year." Laura giggled as she hugged her bestie. "What do you think about it?"
"Hey Laura!" Ella greeted her friend, a wide smile on her face. She was glad they were friends again, especially because they had a lot of catching up to do. "I know, it's a bit weird, yeah? I still remember first year like it was yesterday. I was so scared then." Now Ella felt a mixture of excitement and calmness...if that was even possible. "I'm ready to start, honestly. I've been wanting to come back to Hogwarts since the beginning of August. Though I'll miss my family." And Dino, the new puppy. She'd miss him a lot too. "I'm ready though. It'll be a good term, I think. Lots of new people to meet and stuff." So all in all it should be great, right?