View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
korain
Hufflepuff
Horklump

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felicia Alexandra Vincent
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mason Dean Caprist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
Melanie turned in surprise to look at the girl. She smoothed out her hair and smiled at her, trying not to fidget nervously or excitedly. She still couldn't tell. "I'm going to be a fourth year, but this is my first time here! It's so cool!" Melanie exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

She also didn't know what she was supposed to do. Was she supposed to put her luggage somewhere? This girl seemed to know more than Melanie did though which just made her more nervous-excited.

The girl shifted her weight from one side to another before she realized the girl had introduced herself. Face tinging red a little, she quickly let go of her suitcase handle and stuck it out for the girl to shake. "I'm Melanie Sung, it's nice to meet you Alex." There. That should've righted everything that she had done wrong, right? After all, it was better late than never... hehe.
Alex took the hand with a smile. "I know! I can't believe all of this-" she waved her hands to indicate the train station. "was right under my nose all this time! I come from a muggle family," she added after a second in explanation, having learned the word 'muggle' a few days ago. It seemed to clear up confusion over her silly mistakes she made. "I think there's probably a place for that inside the train," she said, pointing to Melanie's suitcase. [color=#7700ff]"I don't see a spot for it out here."