View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 04:07 AM   #45 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassXRose View Post
Elinor smiled and set down her tray as she lowered herself into the chair. She took an eager sip of the cappuccino before setting it back down. "Not at all. I mean, usually I don't get into office politics and things like that-- I'm usually the last to hear about anything, but MLE has been such a bore since Mister Bole left! While he was here it was all 'Transportation this' and 'Environmeltal that'. It was actually interesting office gossip!"

She paused to take a bite of food, hey eyes darting around for a second. "I mean, Mister Bole and I rarely spoke, but I actually really miss him!" Miss Danvers really wasn't one for gossip... but she was a woman, and it was high time for her to get her fix of news. She turned the question around eagerly. "You?"
"I haven't heard anything either! It's been soooo boring around here lately. Since Wes and Isobel's wedding, anyway. It almost makes makes me think that somethings going to spring up out of nowhere..." Although what or when Roxanne couldn't figure out. Though, as bad as it sounded, she kind of hoped something would happen soon, just to spice things up.

"Yeah, I never really knew Mr. Bole that well either, but I kind of miss him too. Although Wes is doing a pretty good job..." After all, he was the one that gave her her promotion.

You are Salt!