View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 04:08 AM   #44 (permalink)
GlassXRose
Ravenclaw

I Snuggle Werewuffs!
Love Potioneer
Moke

Ministry RPG Name:
Elinor Danvers

|Who's On First? | Challenge Accepted.| | :Ink For Blood: | Team SUITS!|

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
And speaking of the office...

"Not all all," Roxanne replied with a smile of her own. "Honestly, probably just saved me taking this all the way back upstairs." And that was saying something, since she didn't think chicken parm and legal papers would make a good combination. Gillywater either. "So, have you heard any interesting office gossip recently?" She was curious and besides that, who really wants to talk about work on their lunchbreak?
Elinor smiled and set down her tray as she lowered herself into the chair. She took an eager sip of the cappuccino before setting it back down. "Not at all. I mean, usually I don't get into office politics and things like that-- I'm usually the last to hear about anything, but MLE has been such a bore since Mister Bole left! While he was here it was all 'Transportation this' and 'Environmeltal that'. It was actually interesting office gossip!"

She paused to take a bite of food, hey eyes darting around for a second. "I mean, Mister Bole and I rarely spoke, but I actually really miss him!" Miss Danvers really wasn't one for gossip... but she was a woman, and it was high time for her to get her fix of news. She turned the question around eagerly. "You?"