View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 02:59 AM   #25 (permalink)
GlassXRose
Ravenclaw

I Snuggle Werewuffs!
Love Potioneer
Moke

Ministry RPG Name:
Elinor Danvers

|Who's On First? | Challenge Accepted.| | :Ink For Blood: | Team SUITS!|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Lily Potter View Post
Benjamin was on his way over to his work area and since he was early, he decided to take the long way, which meant walking past just about everything on the floor. He liked taking the long way since it meant that he could run into new coworkers or just see what had changed since the last time he went by.

The redhead was just passing by a door through which he had never been when he heard someone within shout. Almost instantly, his wand was out and his hand on the door knob. Taking a deep breath, he burst in wand up and ready. His eyes frantically searched the room before noticing a sole woman in the room, which seemed to be a mess.

"Are... is there anyone else in here?"

He asked in a steady, but firm tone. He needed to know that the area was secure before he lowered his wand. For all he knew this woman could have been attacked... or could be the one preparing to attack. So without waiting for an answer Benjy cast a revealing spell nonverbally just to make sure. Now to hear her side of the story...
Elinor wasn't surprised to hear the door open behind her. She turned after someone asked if she was alone. It was one of the new employees-- A young man named... Bert or Ben or Barny or something like that. Elinor set the stack of papers she had gathered down.

"There better not be. If I get my hands on the person who did this, Mister Ferguson will have to fire us both," she said frustratedly. This was really ridiculous. The woman didn't want to have to leave the laboratory locked all the time, but if this is how it was treated behind her back...

She took another moment to pick up a few vials before taking in a breath.

"Excuse me, please... The lab was left in the most apalling state, and... Can I do something for you, Mister...?" She left out the end of her inquiry to prompt him to supply his name. If they were going to be coworkers, a name was an important thing to know.