Thread: Courtroom Seven
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Default Quoting is hard and Chev says nawwwwww.
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Chev chuckled. Who had asked her name? He hadn't. Nor her rank. Frankly, he didn't care if she was Minister or the janitor, all the same to him. She had two legs, blond hair, and a I have issues look to her - Chev was SOOOOOLD.

He let them chat amongst themselves, people-that-thought-they-were-more-important-than-they-actually-were chat. Chev was busy trying to get up anyway. His back? Definitely out.

Would MLE bring a stretcher, a beautiful nurse, and his benefits for getting hurt on the job? Probably right?

"I think this will definitely call for MLE. Please, by all means, alert the masses that I borrowed a table and then was attacked by two department heads." Merlin, think of the LAWSUIT he could win? He could take a YEAR off work, spend it ALL at the tracks with his Monkey Nephew and maybe one of his kids. Maybe.

Finally, with much effort, lots of grunts, and a fine layer of sweat Chev got to his knees. "Everyone knows you, Recardo." No hard feelings for the name calling or anything, but were they going to call MLE or what? Chev wasn't putting the table back - he was only BORROWING it anyway.