Thread: Courtroom Seven
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #22 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post
[COLOR="redOrange"]

Chev chuckled, again trying (and failing) to roll himself to a sitting position. His back was so thrown out, but in the end he managed to roll over to his stomach. That was ... betterish.

"If this is you being patient, Beautiful, I'm afraid I won't be able to resist seeing you lose patience."
So go on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Yes. Yes he was, but Althea hardly needed a man to fight her battles for her. Her eyes narrowed slightly but she decided that this one was at least relatively harmless, and at least saw the need for manners.

"He has stolen a table." She informed him in clipped tones. "Its shrunk, and in his pocket." And there was NO way that SHE would reach in there to fetch it out. Not after what she had seen.

Or what she was seeing. Or trying not to see.
Recard looked from the woman who was telling him what the man had done and then turned turned to face the accused theif.

"Do you even work here? What are you doing down here in the Courtrooms and the Ministry for that matter besides running an eceletic furniture thrift store in your robes?" The Department Head eyed the man for a moment pulling his wand out and holding it at his side.

"Should I summon Mr. Ferguson, the Law Enforcement Department Head or some of his aurors to force you to put the table back or do you think you can handle that on your own?" He said sneering. He didn't want to involce the dafts of MLE but this was technically their jurisdiction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post

Chev managed up to his knees, butt up and pointed towards the pair of Oh-So-Brilliant Department Heads. He groaned, his back pulling and tugging, but managed a chuckle in an among it all.

Drunkard? Bothering HER? Oh chuckle.

"Two ladies, by the way I see it."
Not that he could see much from this position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

Ugh.

Althea averted her eyes, but they landed on the new arrival. Was HE going to put up with that blatant disrespect?
What had he just said?!

Armen breathed in hard from his nose to try and calm his anger but raised his wand just the same. "You do not talk to me that way dirtbag. Do you not know who I am?" He threatened. Recard was NOT going to be talked to that way, by a theif who stole tables of all things.