View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 06:03 PM   #74 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

She'd just finished an impromptu guided tour of level four with Rafael, and now Althea was returning to level three since she had work to do, and employees to check up on, and a little something up her sleeve for some interdepartmental skill development.

She smiled pleasantly overhearing two of her employees talking.

"I wouldn't mind at all. Straight to work is just fine by me." She commented, hearing that last part. Thea would have continued talking but... well.

She noticed a certain former colleague sitting right there. For some reason. Of course her demeanour changed immediately. Icy. Frosty. Whatever you wanted to call it, she directed it at Edvard.

"Can I help you?" She asked coolly, narrowing her eyes.
Edvard was sitting in one of the roundish couches reading a gossip magazine whilst some level 3 workers chatted somewhere to the left of him. When Althea entered the reception area the air shifted and the workers chatter quieted down. Ms Schrimer had always been able to fill up a room with her divine presence.

Feeling something icy directed at him with full force Edvard took his time and closed and folded the magazine before looking up at her. "Good day Althea." Standing up he scooped up the bouquet of red roses and held them out towards her. "These are for you. Congratulations on your new department head appointment!" Edvard said warmly and genuinely.

Um, stop looking like a frosty mage now, please?