View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaause.....

Did she want to? No. Aspen shook her head. No. "But I will explain if that's what it takes to get the note." She was avoiding Vindictus for several different reasons, and Bentley .... Aspen just didn't want to talk to her.

...she didn't mean to. But a little smile crept up on Aspen's face, a teensy tiny upturning up her lips. He was asking funny questions.

"... to instruct myself, Professor. I want to learn how to read minds. Or just some minds."

He stared at her. "How about you explain because I am a Professor and I want you to explain?" Didn't that sound nice and civil? It was probably something he would have hated to hear as a student but now that he wasn't one, he didn't care at all. The truth of the matter was, Scabior didn't just give notes out willy-nilly allowing students into the restricted section when they really didn't deserve it, or when it could be a danger to those around them.

He had a bit of a heart.

Just a small one.

Plus, writing a note was so time consuming.

Scabior tilted his head just slightly at her response before rummaging through his draws. He would have never guessed that a student would come to him discussing this specific topic. It was sort of ironic, and yet slightly disturbing. "I hope you are aware Miss Odessa that Legilimency is not simply about reading someones mind. It is much more complicated than that, and navigating yourself through the layers of someones mind is a very dangerous thing that could cause a lot of consequences." Finally he pulled out two teacups. "Tea?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
Once she heard the professor's voice, finally allowing her into the office, Lea rushed into the place and left the door open behind herself. All the little girl's attention was on seeing the professor anyway so she did not care about a door.

''Hello, Professor Hands-...Scabior!!!'' she exclaimed with a wide smile directly walking to his desk without even acknowledging what else was in the room. But then, it was impossible to miss the presence of the older Ravenclaw. Her presence made the smile on the Gryffindor girl's face vanish and she started to glare at her.

Whyyy was she hereeee?? Lea wanted her out.

*glare*
Scabior turned his attention away from the Ravenclaw to his new visitor, the Gryffindor. Who seemed to learn just a bit from her point loss, and despite her slip up, at least she learned what to correctly call him.

"Hello Miss Carter." He nodded, dully noticing the change of her expression. Eh, whatever. "What can I do for you today?" He motioned to the chair beside Aspen.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}