View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 01:25 PM   #58 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default A bit for both Charmayne and Gabi at the end.
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJP View Post
"Ya see you at two" Imogine replied, leaving the new department head to gab it up with Gabi.
Imogine slipped her desired magazine off the table, if anyone wanted her, she'd be in the break room. She never enjoyed sitting in the Waiting Area chairs, they were the overly fluffy kind that people just sunk right into. Plus it would be extreamly anti social of her to sit down reading on her break, she'd save this mag for later.
Two O'Clock it would be. Althea would be there right on time and she already had a few thoughts regarding what to surprise Imogine with as far as assessing her abilities went. Well and she'd need to think on her toes, that was part of the job after all. She nodded and watched for a second as Imogine went back to her break and then turned her attention to another arrival.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblossom22 View Post
Charmayne exited the work area, suddenly remembering that the new department head was due to arrive that day. Running a hand through her curls one last time, she made sure she looked presentable before emerging.

Almost instantly, she noticed the small crowd around a woman. Stepping closer, Maine smiled at the woman before dipping her head in respect. "Good morning, ma'am," she said. "You must be our new department head." That we've been needing for so long.

Something was missing. Oh, right. Her introduction. "I'm Charmayne LeBlanc," she smiled. "Task Force Division." She was sure that was all she needed to say yet.
Oh and good, come from the direction of the main office. That was a good sign, meant that this one -Charmayne as she introduced herself- was already hard at work.

Or one would hope. Oh Charms Task Force. Thea nodded. She'd be familiar with her employees and their roles soon enough. And expected there to be a few changes in the works.

"That's right, Althea Schirmer. Please, just call me Althea."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Gabi could feel the new Department Head getting a bit more critical with her analysis of her, but Gabi simply put on another smile and pushed a piece of blonde hair out of her eyes. Gabi THRIVED under pressure like this. She was a good worker and she knew it, she'd just have to prove it to this woman.

"Oh, a bonus? Thank you, I hadn't even thought of asking for one...I was just trying to lull people out of a coma of boredom," she explained with a chuckle. And hey, an excuse to talk to Minister Greingoth was always welcome in Gabi's book.

Hmmm, Gabi's favorite sub-field of charms...there were so many, it was hard to choose, it was like asking a historian to pick only ONE decade they thought was interesting..."Household charms. Essentially anything that makes cooking, cleaning, overall daily life just a bit easier...I'm a single mother myself, so anything that can shave just a few seconds off a chore is a winner for me," she explained.
"If you don't ask, you don't get. That is the way the world works after all." Althea commented with a small smile. And truthfully it was something she happened to live by. She was always the kind of woman who would put herself out there, and she was always striving not just to be the best, but to be recognised for it.

Oh a single mother. Thea's expression didn't change, but she was a little jealous. "Fair enough, and if it makes such chores more fun, then that would be a bonus too. I'm a metal charmer myself."

She smiled between the two women, Gabi and Charmayne too. "Now I don't suppose you two would mind showing me around the main work area?" She did want to see where they did most of their desk work.... and assess whether or not it was up to her standards. The rest would follow soon enough.

Idly she wondered if they realised yet that there would be more than just a few changes in the works.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you