View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #49 (permalink)
CJP
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maryadoc Trent

Ministry RPG Name:
Beijing Pain
Minister's Office
Welcome Witch | Blue Galactic Hand Slytherin Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Althea turned slightly after she was addressed and after an assessing look at the younger woman, she tipped her head to one side, her expression somewhat distant and cool. "Imogine? Nepman, is it?" She had managed to glance through some of the employee files over the last week or so, though Thea didn't remember what Imogine's job was.

She smiled though, belatedly. "Yes, I'm Althea Schirmer. Nice to meet you. I hope you don't mind me asking what your job is? I'm afraid I don't recall and I don't yet know all the records through as I'd like to."
Althea Schirmer, that was a hard name to pronounce. "Im the Junior Reversal Agent" Imogine replied, she diddn't expect Althea to have memorized everyone's name and records on the first day. She had only just starte!"We repair any damage done by youths using underaged magic" Imogine continued. Incase further clarification was needed.

"and Im ready to apply for my new position" she smiled. Imogine was not one do beat around the bush, she liked to get to the point.

... ATHLETIC ... SPUNKY ... GRACEFUL ...