View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:49 AM   #28 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Colley / Chris
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley ♥ View Post
Evolette McKenna was glad for her body guard who had seen her safely through the crazy crowd and into the shop. She was well aware that she hardly needed a body guard in Diagon Alley, but it had been a thing to Henry and he'd picked the man himself. Evolette had decided that he was going to stay outside, though. She didn't want him getting in the way of her and her fans.

She surveyed the room, taking in the people who had managed to make their way inside. Even the Minister of Magic was there. Huh. Evolette normally wouldn't be able to care less about the Minister of Magic, she didn't live in Britain, he was of no consequence to her. But, it just so happened that the man was the father of her close friend. She'd known him long before he'd become Minister.

She smiled at the man and gave a little wave as she seemed to catch his eye for a moment. She'd have to go say hello later, of course.

"Indigo." She spoke, stopping beside the man, "How is everything?" He looked... distracted.
Indigo looked up from checking out his latest shot (one of the Toussaint clan, if he was guessing correctly) and put on a smile for his employer. "Everything looks like it's going well so far, Mrs. Ellerby. Things are starting to pick up the pace nicely."

Well more people were slowly streaming in, anyway. Indigo's bright blue eyes flashed toward a young man loitering just behind Evolette. Judging from his sharp attire and hopeful expression, Indy was pegging him as either an aspiring model or a hardcore EE fan.

The designer leaned in toward his boss. "I think someone wants his picture with you," he tilted his head ever so slightly toward the boy behind her and shifted the camera in his hands.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind