View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Team ronmione

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireboltAvis88 View Post
Cheyenne noticed the falter in his voice when he spoke about Tigger. She wondered what Tigger had done that bothered him. But since she had only just met him, she wasn't going to ask too much questions about his private life.

Cheyenne smiled when he said that he was from Central London. She had been there before. To buy a gift for someone. It definitely was a busy place, especially the place where she had been. But then she frowned when he said that she must be from France. 'Do I sound like I have a French accent? I thought that my accent was pretty obvious' Cheyenne thought to herself. "Uh no. Actually I'm from America, but I do get a lot of people saying that I have a French accent. I guess my accent can be mistaken for a French one."Cheyenne lied trying not embarass Alex. Although she was still sure that a French and American accent totally sounded entirely different.
"Err..No,actually." He truthfully told her. Then he continued on before she could deflate in emotion and thoughts. "I meant you must be from France because of your looks. You're really pretty,actually, I was complimenting your looks."

Alex had never met a forgeiner so this would be interesting and fun getting to know her and a whole new country to him. "I hear America is really pretty,just like the girls." He winked. Now, he needed the 411 on the country anything he could learn from it would be nice. "So, where about in America do you live?"

The boat began to float away more gently now, and disappeared into a bright red tunnel with colorful clouds resting like a pillow in the air, low dimmed lights flashing off the ceiling.