View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 07:24 PM

Post Videos: Daniel Radcliffe talks The Woman in Black, Harry Potter from London premiere

Several highlights from the London premiere of The Woman in Black on Tuesday have been released by the BBC, Telegraph, and many more. Daniel Radcliffe discusses his work in the feature, growing out of the Harry Potter mold, and getting to work with Ciaran Hinds once again - as they first became costars in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.

Dan is next set to promote the film in Toronto, Canada on Thursday, including various press rounds and television appearances, and the premiere at 7pm EST, at which Dan will participate in a panel discussion after the screening. Dan has also been confirmed as a guest on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson for Thursday, February 2 on CBS at 12:35am EST.

You’re working quite closely with Ciaran [Hinds] who …
Dan Radcliffe:
… who was Dumbledore’s brother in Potter. Actually we ended up reshooting the scene in Potter after we had filmed The Woman in Black and I think it benefitted from that immeasurably.

Ciaran Hinds: The idea of getting to drive Daniel Radcliffe around the Yorkshire Dales in a 1913 Rolls Royce – I didn’t know that would ever happen to me, but it was a joy. We had just met in Harry Potter 2, because I came in at the very end, and we had one scene to do together. It was nice because we made a connection.