View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 10:28 PM   #23 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
"Well I think it has been proven time and again that most people are morons, Mister Dakest. So other's opinions should matter little to none," she said loftily. It was true. MOST people's opinions were rubbish. HERS, however were like GOLD. And she approved of Sabel Dakest. Heh.

Oh. He called her MRS. SCAMANDER. How lovely. Hehehe. "You may call me Tamara, honey. I am sure our paths will cross again," she said with a smile.

Then he asked a question about the Ministry. Cocking her head to the side she said, "Nope. Dunno. Sure you do though. Thanks for being lovely and all. I must get to the Minister's office, though. It really was a pleasure. Oh... I really wish my children were more like you." She wanted to eat that kid up.
Well....that didn't really work.

Sabel could, however, feel his cheeks heat a little at the 'Mister Dakest' and being caught in his attempt at being falsely ignorant. "Mister Dakest was what my mother called my father's, father .... Tamara." It was an effort to remember to use her first name. "Just, Sabel please. Or Dakest." Though the later made him feel like he was under some Professor's disapproving glare. "Mister Dakest sounds...old." He didn't want to feel old just yet.

He managed a small smile and a slight bow of his head to her. "I'll keep those wise words in mind." If there was a door, he would have gotten it for her, but really all he could do was step to the side to let her pass.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.