View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Herbology Homework One

Task:

Even though Fire Seed Bushes take an immensely long time to grow, even up to 250 years, they do not take very long to sprout. Just two days after the first Herbology lesson, you will find that your Fire Seed Bush has sprouted and is hopefully rather healthy.

Remembering that they like dark and damp conditions, your task is to go and pay your Fire Seed Bushling a visit. In doing so, you must perform the following tasks:

1. Ensure that it is in a dark enough area of Greenhouse 2. If not, then kindly ask the Ivy to block a bit more of the light out. Don't forget to thank it and give it a pat or a hug.

2. Give your Fire Seed a LIGHT sprinkling of water. Remember it has to be boiling hot water.

3. Sing a song to your Fire Seed and dance in circles around it. All plants need some entertainment for development.

4. In the stored cupboard by the entrance of the greenhouse you will find a small bag of blood and bone mix. Take a pinch of it and sprinkle it around the Bushling's base. Try not to burn yourself.

5. Read the Fire Seed Bushling a bedtime story of your choice and wish it sweet dreams.

Note: You must RP these activities in The Greenhouses. You must do this in 5 posts. Then when you have finished, PM me the links to your posts by clicking on the #number icon in the corner of your posts.

Worth:
10 points

Due:
Wednesday 25th January, 2:30pm GMT

Submit to:
Professor Bentley

OOC: Please read through the Herbology Rules and Expectations in regards to submitting homework. I will NOT accept late submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a PM, and I’ll be more than happy to help you out.