View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Awww he looked mad at himself for being a noob. He could have a cookie. Tamara began to dig in her bag once more for the little bag of cookies that Dale had given her that morning. She wasn't sure they were exactly edible, but he looked like he needed something nice. "Have a cookie," she said with a tone of finality.

"And no apologies needed, dear. Now. How old are you? How much longer do you have in training before you hit the big leagues, and why MLE and not ITF?" she asked him sweetly. Yep. She was sizing him up. If he was at least as old as Lucian she would take him on a date.
Sabel not only wanted to squeeze between the bars of the lift, but he wouldn't have particularly minding slipping down the cracks between the lift floor and the corridor floor. A cookie? Did she think he was twelve?

Hesitantly, he took the cookie. Best not to poke the flaming dragon. She did seem like a dragon, albeit tame at the moment. "Twenty, ma'am." He shifted his weight a little, his back straightening more at the feeling of somehow being weighed. "I'm in my last year with the YATI training initiative."

Although they were all worded kindly, the last question had him wincing internally a little. It was one of those 'what if' questions he loathed. "It's complicated, but my priorities were with staying in Britain." She didn't need to know more than that.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.