View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Oh dear... did she break him. Typically it took more than a conversation to do that... She was about to take out her wand and perhaps mend him when he suddenly started talking again. WHEW! The last thing she wanted was to break an Auror this early in her career with the Ministry. Heh.

And dear again... was he slow or something. Her husband was in ITF... "My husband trained with Casey, dear. And we went to school together at Hogwarts as well," she said with a slow nod. Did he understand her? Did they need an interpreter?

And then the last question... SIGHS. She had no patience for stupidity. "The YATI program is only offered to Hogwarts graduates, dear. I know a little bit about Magical Law." She was a Magical Law widow... or no. Not a widow. A BLACK widow. Perhaps one day she would kill Jonah anyway. Hmmm. It was always an enticing thought. Heh.
As usual, he should have kept his mouth shut. Any hopes of appearing intelligent in this woman's eyes, in the eyes of a Ministry Advisor who if friends with could always prove useful, seemed to go out the window. Or, down the hall, through the front doors and out into the gutter.

A wince and frustrated sigh left him at the same time, bearing a set of conflicting emotions. "Apologies." He gave his coffee a little heft up as he took it from her hand. "I'm apparently not all together this morning." Could he slink away and retain any part of his dignity before his big mouth walked over what little was left?

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.