View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Tamara smiled genially at the boy and held his coffee back out to him with one hand and the salve in the other. He was NOT going to decline a MOTHER was he? He had best not or she would find her way to his offices and hide it in his desk if she had to. Ha.

"My husband was in the ITF. I bet you haven't long been out of Hogwarts, no? That Casey Tate... he's an interesting one, he is," Tam said with a light chuckle. Yes, she was familiar with the Headmaster... from since before he was the HM and all. "You never told me what happened to your hand, dear," she said as she glanced at the bandages once more and pursed her lips slightly.
This woman had the look of one who got what she wanted, when she wanted it. And arguing seemed to be a dangerous proposition. So, somewhat timidly, Sabel reached out to retrieve the offerings.

There was however, a funny thing that happened to both his motor and mental functions when ITF was mentioned. Let alone Tate.

He froze. Everything froze. Hands extended and fingers almost touching the mug and vial, he blinked. "You knew....know Tate?" Another blink. "How do you know Tate?" Her husband. ITF. Tate. ITF. The pieces started to fit together slowly but surely even though they were right there in front of him.

Another blink and he slowly took the items from her. There was some sort of question about his hands, but it hardly registered. This woman suddenly didn't seem so much of a stranger anymore. Then again, he felt a bit of Damien-paranoia sneaking into the corners of his mind, straightening his back defensively. "What makes you think I attended Hogwarts?"

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.