Thread: Armor Gallery
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 06:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
SweetPeea

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christianna Rivers
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadine Rivers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Bellefleur
Hufflepuff
♡ A heart full of Love l ☾ A night bright as Day l

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureBlood64 View Post
Katie looked up as she heard the voice of a girl, the voice seemed to be talking to her, and Katie saw a girl around the same age as her was talking, but then she stopped and started talking about how beautiful her cat was, Katie giggled when she did, Vixy was a pretty cat, but if the girl knew how Vixy acted sometimes she probably wouldn't be saying that. Vixy meowed, "I can't speak cat but I'm sure Vixy says thanks" Katie smiled, it was either that or she was saying that she was hungry, but she would prefer not to say that.

"It's a pleasure Violet, I'm Katelyn Star" Katie said, then putting Vixy down on the ground, "And my cat is Vixy" Katie added smiling, yup, the cat that looked like a fox was named Vixy. Vixy again meowed and Katie knew for sure the cat was hungry, if only Katie had some food on her she could shut the cat up with it.
Violet smiled when the girl had given her a friendly response. Her attention was averted back to the beautiful cat in Katelyn's arms that she called Vixy. When she meowed and Violet practically freaked out it, she loved animals very much and seeing Vixy immediately made Violet think of her cream colored cat Sadie who was snuggled up in Violet's bed back at her dorm. Then she replied in her bright tone,"Well you're very welcome Vixy..Such a lovely name for a lovely cat.." She then slowly reached out giving her a light stroke on her head.

Violet's attention was then drawn to the girl who introduced herself as Katelyn Star. She smiled saying,"And it is wonderful to meet you Katelyn Star!" Violet looked down at Vixy again smiling before looking back at Katelyn and then asked lightly,"So how are you on this lovely morning Katelyn?"

You're a social butterfly, making sure to show attention to all your best friends. Naturally
you'll go to the ball with company who are just as content to mingle the crowd!