View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 07:35 AM   #94 (permalink)
AshCat14
Slytherin
Jarvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Lola Golightly
International Cooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
"Lucky you. Mom and dad say that we have no money. Oh but if my brother needs any quidditch equipment, mom and dad are right there with as much gallons as Travis needs. Trust me, your lucky to be an only child. Anyways, I don't know what else to say. I don't like bragging much cus I don't have much to brag about.
Eliza wasn't totally sure how to respond. "Oh." she said simply. Their conversation was starrting to dty up, which was probably inevitable seeing as Eliza wasn't sure they had much in common.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_auror89 View Post
"Hi guys!" Conrad interjected. "What's up?" He took in his surroundings: stone walls, a roaring fire in the fireplace, and green (his favorite color) everywhere. Even the aforementioned fire burned green. To his surprise, when he looked out the windows he could see pale fish swimming by- That's right, Conrad remembered, I'm in the dungeons and the dungeons are underwater.

"So these dungeons are really cool," he said.
"Hi" Eliza looked around to see Conrad. She liked meeting other people but it was nice to see a friendly face. "I was wondering where you'd gone after the feast, the dungeons are really cool, I love the window into the lake" Eliza said, smiling. She got the feeling she'd spend a lot of time here anyway
, hopefeully with Conrad; hr was a good friend and they seemed to be getting on well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesncupcakes View Post
Hey cool! Mayfair is... she said, thinking about the geography of London (which wasn't exactly her brightest subject) Kiiiind of close? I think... she said, laughing. Mayfair... Mayfair... It's kind of near Knightsbridge, right? Which was kind of near Kensington? Ah, whatever. She'd look it up later.

Ohh, good. So at least Tahnee wasn't the only one looking forward to... school! Yeah, I'm looking forward to pretty much everything except History of Magic. Sounds pretty bad... and I have the attention span of a flea so from what I've heard it doesn't exactly sound like my cup of tea! What about you? It was true, out of all the subjects her brother had described to her, History of Magic was the least appealing. History of any sort sounded unappealing to her. But maybe not for everyone! If Hannah liked that class, maybe she could borrow notes and stuff, Tahnee thought, her mind racing.

Hi! Tahnee said, surprised, as a boy about her age popped up out of nowhere. He seemed to know Eliza, but then again, so did pretty much everyone Tahnee had met so far. Huh...

I know! It's soooo cool that we're under the lake! I adore these crazy windows, she said excitedly, gesturing in the direction of the giant glass windows that put the creatures of the lake on display. Imagine we see the giant squid or something and we're just sitting in he're doing homework! she said, a dreamy look on her face. I'm Tahnee, by the way, she said, extending her hand once more.
"Yeah nearish Knightsbridge, and Hyde Park" Eliza added "I got a Patented Daydream Charm from Weasleys Wizard Wheezes, so if it gets that boring" Eliza joked, she'd probably never use in class anyway. "I'll try it..... but I might not be very good at it." Eliza's father had a hugy library full of books and a lot of them were about History. They'd always seemed pretty dull to Eliza though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
SPOILER!!: cookiesncupcakes
Hey cool! Mayfair is... she said, thinking about the geography of London (which wasn't exactly her brightest subject) Kiiiind of close? I think... she said, laughing. Mayfair... Mayfair... It's kind of near Knightsbridge, right? Which was kind of near Kensington? Ah, whatever. She'd look it up later.

Ohh, good. So at least Tahnee wasn't the only one looking forward to... school! Yeah, I'm looking forward to pretty much everything except History of Magic. Sounds pretty bad... and I have the attention span of a flea so from what I've heard it doesn't exactly sound like my cup of tea! What about you? It was true, out of all the subjects her brother had described to her, History of Magic was the least appealing. History of any sort sounded unappealing to her. But maybe not for everyone! If Hannah liked that class, maybe she could borrow notes and stuff, Tahnee thought, her mind racing.

Hi! Tahnee said, surprised, as a boy about her age popped up out of nowhere. He seemed to know Eliza, but then again, so did pretty much everyone Tahnee had met so far. Huh...

I know! It's soooo cool that we're under the lake! I adore these crazy windows, she said excitedly, gesturing in the direction of the giant glass windows that put the creatures of the lake on display. Imagine we see the giant squid or something and we're just sitting in he're doing homework! she said, a dreamy look on her face. I'm Tahnee, by the way, she said, extending her hand once more.

"History of Magic sounds pretty boring to me too." She wasn't going to go there just yet about her view on Muggle Studies. She would leave that alone for now. "I'm most looking forward to DADA, Potions, and Transfiguration." She was sure that she would get tops marks in these subjects. "I'm also looking forward to flying. Are you into Quidditch?" She hoped she was. So far she had not met anybody else that was.
"I wonder what they're going to teach us in Muggle Studies? Do you reckon it will be like muggle school? Because if it is then I'll be bad at it because my parents never sent me" she didn't mind though, she'd much preffered wandering Diagon Alley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Sammy listened as the girl droaned on and on about how Slytherin her family was. He started to lose focus with the amount of times the word 'Slytherin' was used. He nodded in the correct places and smiled when she was done. "That's cool. The only other magical person in my family, Wally, went to school in America. So I'm the first one to go here."
She noticed she was probably boring him a bit. Suck it up or leave she though in her head. The more confident she got the sharper she was sometimes. "Wow, school in America? That sounds pretty cool."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowButterfly View Post
Butterfly's ears listened in and she had been ignoring the girl until she heard the amusing remark that the person that just made.
"Hi" Eliza said to a girl, who seemed to have been absorbed in reading until now.