View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 01:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
LittleMolecule
Gryffindor
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jo Wood
Third Year
quill Little Molecule's Chemical Lab
I'm no fool, I'm just upside down:Oasis: :Chuck&Blair:Comeon out & Dance:Sun&Life

Hi guys! I am Jabi and I am a new member here. This is a Request Shop. My specialty is making graphics and I have done it for a few other fan sites of other things and now I thought its time I contributed to the best thing that happened in my life- Harry Potter ofcourse. I am new so I may not be as good as a lot of other graphic makers out here but bare with me and I'll try and do my best and also improve with time

All sorts of requests are welcomed like siggies, avvy's, profile pictures, wallpapers and banners etc. And all sort of themes are appreciated as well.

> All SS rules apply.
> Please provide me with the pictures, helps so much.
> Give as much detail as you can like the colour schemes you want and the text. This will help in making it as much per your choice as possible.
> No hotlinking or direct linking if you may. Make sure that the photos you provide are your own. A good way to do so is upload them on a photobucket account first and then copy them here.
> Comment while taking anything up and credit would make me very happy.
> Maximum of three requests per person at a time.
> I'll have a que of 3 at a time 'cause any more than that would just make it a work and I like graphic making. See where I am going?
> If you don't like anything about what I make, please let me know and I am happy to change it accordingly.
> Please give me a couple of days before I fulfill your request.
>The pictures you provide me should be of high resolution and a good size.

---->One last thing I'd much appreciate if you try giving pictures from the same event, with like similar backgrounds, IF you can. For example: pictures of Rupert from DH 2 London premier would be easy to be used in a siggy as they'd be similar with similar background and colour scheme etc. This is NOT a compulsion, just request to make life easier so don't worry if that's not possible. I'll try my best to do my best with anything you provide.

Your Name: If I already don't know you.
What? Siggy/ Avvy/ PP etc
Picture: *Insert pictures* Please use the 'spoilers' tag to avoid clogging.
Text: Whether or not any text is required. If yes then please, quote exactly what you want it to say.
Size: Max of 450 x 200; 100 x 100 and 350 x 350 for a sig, avvy and PP respectively.
Colour Schemes: If you have any preferences, please do tell.
Other stuff: If you anything else on your mind, regarding the graphic.

SPOILER!!: Avatars

SPOILER!!: PP

SPOILER!!: siggies

Photos!: WINS :D

If you like any of the examples and want to use them, please ask me first as I maybe using or planning to use some of them myself.

That's it really......... Have a Harry day.

QUE:

1. Open
2. Open

Last edited by LittleMolecule; 06-26-2012 at 12:35 AM.