View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 07:56 AM   #496 (permalink)
Jason Potter Weasley
Suspended
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSnitch View Post
Jai turned when he heard someone other than Kita speaking to him. He bent his knees to ease her onto her feet gently and went to the boy. As he said his name, Jai was a bit distracted by the boy's condition especially the bloody nose.

He closed the distance to inspect him closely. Reached out and tilted the boy's head to slow the bleeding,"Ok kiddo, just hold on. In the mean time, use this and pinch your nose. Not too tight, you don't want to hurt yourself."

Turning to look at Kita, he shook his head as he took out his wand and said,"Expecto Patronum!" as he summoned his patronus, which was a jaguar. He watched as it bounded away. He turned back to the boy and said,"Just hang on."
William did as the Gryffindor prefect told him. "Well, it is starting to feel better"William said to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
"Hospital Wing is closed Pierce," She said and looked to her colleague as if to say fix him... "So Montcenaggio... You don't know their names? Can you tell me their houses? Wait-" She said narrowing her eyes, "Three?! Three took you on?" Three against one was very unfair...
" I know their names" Willaim told Professor Lafay. " Two are from hufflPuff house. the boy who broke my nose is Justin. The other is my ex-girlfriend named Minerva from HufflePuff house. The final person is Ronnie, one of my ex-friends now in our own house" William explained to Professor Lafay. It started out as an argument because Minerva just broke up with me today It happened at the Whomping Willow" he told her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Though he didn't really talk to Hecate..at all. Dash understood the look she gave him. It was a look the meant that he was now the new healer.

He walked up to William and pulled his wand out. "Right, so this might hurt. But not as much as getting that bloody nose probably did." He pointed his wand at the boys nose "Episkey" A slight cracking noise could be heard as the boys nose bent back into shape. "Not that I condone fighting...but did you at least do some damage to your attackers?" As he said this his voice lowered because he really didn't know what Lafay would think of that comment.
" " Thanks, my nose feels a whole lot better" he told the other professor. " No, first it was three against one" Wiliam said to the professor. " Third, I did not think any of them were worth fighting" William explained to him.
Just for the record, all of them are going to lie to sny profesor or the headmaster" he sighed. " Harvey, their other freind. Minerva's ex and Ronnie's current boyfriend said as much." he said to him. Harvey said this at the Gazebo about lying to save all of his friends and yet Harvey was my friend, but always around when Minerva and I were alone
he explained to the professor.