Thread: Wellheart Manor
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
PhoenixAuror169
Hufflepuff
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amethyst Kai Geleto
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kyle La Roux Ambrose
Environmental Protection
Wolfy | 1 of 4 Amigos! | ♥ Badger! | Slytherpuff | S. Snape Lover ♥ | Lil' Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
" I'd love a glass of wine. Thank you. " Vinnie smiled.

Just then Persius flew in holding a letter for Vinnie. Divinity petted him as she took the letter from him. " Go rest , Persius. " said Vinnie as she kissed his head before he flew to the owlery on the grounds.

Vinnie opened the letter and gasped. It read as follows:

Dear Ms. Wellheart,

My name is Harvey Watson. I'm writing on behalf of Justin. He asked me to write and send a letter to you. Justin may be in serious trouble. He was involved in a fight here at school and the other boy involved is threatening to try and get him expelled. Please know Justin was only trying to defend our friend Minerva. the boy who started arguing with us is known for causing trouble and stretching the truth. he may need your help in the coming days should William; that's the other boy, decides to move foward with his threats. I had hoped to introduce myself under better circumstances. My apologies for these bad tidings.

Sincerely,
Harvey Watson
Kyle poured her a glass, when the owl flew in. "Here you are, Love." She peaked over and read the note. She nearly lost all means of manners. "What?! Expelled?! That kid wouldn't." She got up and pulled her blazer on. She ran upstairs and switched her shoes to horseriders' boots.

..___________The Depths have a number, they call you by name; fall asleep.
Davy Jones calls you, so fall asleep and dream.