View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 04:03 AM   #78 (permalink)
SweetPeea

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christianna Rivers
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadine Rivers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Bellefleur
♡ A heart full of Love l ☾ A night bright as Day l

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
"Good morning, Miss Bellefleur," Atticus replied, shaking the woman's extended hand. "It's quite alright - the meeting has not started yet, so you're right on time as far as I'm concerned." He smiled.
Laurel returned a bright smile and then said,"Well I suppose it's quite the relief I got here just in time then..Looking forwards to working with you sir.." She gave him a light nod and then turned grabbing an available seat and settled in. Not long after Laurel had sat down Mr. Aldredge began addressing everyone that was there. Her hazel green eyes then as well focused on Mr. Aldredge and listened to him start the meeting. She smiled lightly as he spoke, he seemed like he was going to be a very easy and wonderful man to work with. Not only him, but her coworkers also seemed really wonderful as well.

She listened to each person introduce themselves and with each story she would give a warm smile followed by a light nod. Before Laurel knew it, it was her turn to introduce herself. Laurel then cleared her throat and said,"Right..Well...Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing alright.." She smiled again,"My name is Laurel Bellefleur...And I'm the Spirit Relocation Senior Officer.." Laurel added,"And a few weeks ago on the last trip we worked on relocating a little ghost named Marlene from a home, and it went pretty smoothly..Hopefully more of our trips will be like that in the coming months.." She smiled and brushed aside some of her blonde hair.

You're a social butterfly, making sure to show attention to all your best friends. Naturally
you'll go to the ball with company who are just as content to mingle the crowd!