View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 03:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default <3
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

SPOILER!!: Sabel the Abel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post

Sabel watched the other man from the corner of his eyes; considered him quietly as he spoke. For a long moment, even after the man had stepped to the side to allow him to pass, he simply watched him.

Then, slowly, a breath left him and the file lowered to his side. He supposed he had a very good point about the disguises and manipulation. The man wasn't stupid. Maybe a little dramatic, but not stupid. There were kudo points for that. "How would you suggest I put any trust in you then?"

"You can't... Rather, you shouldn't. Don't take Damien's word for it, that I can be trusted. Or Izzy's... or anyone else's for that matter." The American paused, his forehead scrunching up slightly as he contemplated the other man's question. "Trust us hard to give. It is even harder to earn." He nodded his head. "You need to question everyone, even those you simply assume are good."

Borr was a good example for that - but he didn't dare say that aloud.

"Take you're time to realise that I am not here to hurt, maim or hinder you or your career in any way - rather, that when I have time, or you need advice- I'm another helping set of hands." He smiled. "How much trust you put in me and my abilities, is something you need to determine for yourself." He smiled, and nodded his head, happy with his answer.