View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 02:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
Ren Sakura
Dugbog

Ever watchful *eyes you*

Ren tosses the files onto his desk and sighs inwardly, glaring at the stacks of paperwork like he would an annoying Muggle sympathizer. These were one of the things he didnt expect when he agreed to take on this assignment. Who knew filing through paperwork would be even more wearying than interrogation? He suddenly stood up, having the need to stretch his legs and get his blood circulating. Merlin he missed the blood pumping action of playing cat and mouse with the authorities.

He makes it to the door and sees the woman standing there. Eyes narrows for a split second and thought that whoever this was will have to walk with him. He has come to expect that most will go along his wishes anyway. Truly he doesnt remember anyone still alive who ever went against him. Funny isnt it?

"Miss..." he mumbled absently, sparing a momentary glance at the woman before sealing the office doorway shut with a shield charm. "I will be making my rounds, can I help you with anything?" he intoned, sounding anything but helpful. He started to make his way down the steps not really caring if the woman was keeping up or not.