View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
Yusrieee
Slytherin
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edgar Nott
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Wright
Magical Transportation
Mrs. S.O'pry ♥ // Mrs. Padalecki's BFF // Mrs. J.Kazama ♥ // I'mAGleek

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP_princess View Post
Daphne stared at him. As it is, she was having a bad time at the party and this guy..was being a more than a little silly. She looked at him with an amused expression on her face. "Do you laugh at your own jokes? 'Cause you know, that's just normal." NOT. The girl ran a hand through her hair again and looked at her surroundings. She'd never been to a more boring party in her life. Not that she been to many parties but still. Boring. Aw, jeez. "Dude, that's just..." Honestly, she didn't have any words in her vocabulary to describe how really lame that joke was..but it did bring a small smile to her face. Weird.

Arrrgghhh. Daphne rolled her eyes. "See? I thought so.." She gave a small smirk. There he was. Laughing at his own joke. Again. The girl just shook her head and extended her hand. "I'm Daphne Green."
Did he laugh at his own jokes? Of course, he did. Who doesn't, right? "Yes, I laugh only at my jokes. What's the harm in that?" No harm at all, except that people will consider him mentally retarded?

His jokes were lame, only sounded funny in his head and might come across as annoying to some, but it did make the pretty lady smile. "Do I see a smile?" He questioned, giving her a small smirk, "If yes, then I think that the joke is a keeper." He added, running his fingers through his neatly styled hair.

The hint of exasperation on her face was his cue to stop with the jokes and focus on being 'normal' again. He shook her hand gently and smiled, "Nice to meet you Daphne. Call me Ezra." He introduced, mentally cringing at the sound of his name. Ezra? What were his parents thinking? "Sooo, do you eat?" Blink.