Thread: Adventure: The Eighth Horcrux - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 03:28 AM   #22 (permalink)
Lady Mouldywart
Ravenclaw
Gnome

First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoLongbottom
Love this! Can't wait for more!
Thankyou! I'll update soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyJames View Post
I am such a horroble person! I missed being the first commenter on this chapter! Dx Oh well...for that I shall make this an EXTRA long comment.
That's ok, your comments still make me happy, whether they're first or not =3 THANKYOU ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyJames
I loved this part! I love the way you described the house. I could picture all of it!
That part is actually my favourite part

Quote:
LOVE IT! She's a part of a real family!!! Okay, I thank Narcissa for giving her up now!!
Everyone would choose living in a big magical manor and hanging out with the Weasleys over staying with the Malfoys

Quote:
I wish I had gone to the park every day
Awsh, that's ok, I didn't go to the park that much when I was little either

Quote:
Haha, I love it...I also guessed instantly who they were talking about...Because I'm just that good.

Be Afraid. Be very afraid....or not....

oh gosh, what did these two do now...BAD GEORGE AND FRED you two know better...you're supposed to enchant the sandbox to be quicksand..

Poor Ron, being scarred for life...and poor children...never going on the see-saw again....And poor George for his ear still hurting.

Classic Fred and George banter...but I confused...who is George and who is Fred?
Yep, be very afraid oh yes The sandbox/quicksand idea is great, didn't think of that! Oh and George was actually rubbing his rear...as in butt

Hehe couldn't resist putting in the little 'no I am' thingy...I don't know which is which either

Quote:
Me and my slowness..my reactions...

OHH :
Don't worry, I also couldn't really remember what I meant when I re-read it should've written it better I guess!

Thanks again everyone for reviewing! You're the best