Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 10:55 AM   #359 (permalink)
Elsie
Gryffindor
Gnome

First Year

SPOILER!!: Teachings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
Text Cut: Josh and Marilyn

Sarani swept into the classroom in a swirl of black robes, her spiked heel boots clicking against the floor,. "Detention, Carter," she said, tone cold. She flicked her wand and the camera that had flashed a moment ago, disappeared as the snake it belonged to, slipped it into her bag. "That's thirty points apiece from Gryffindor and Slytherin."

She turned to face the class, as if nothing had happened.

"Welcome to the Defense Against the Dark Arts course. I'm Sarani Glass, and I will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. If you could all take turns to tell me your names, years and, if you've chosen to pursue Defense at NEWT level, the reason you've decided to do so."

OOC: The lesson has now STARTED. Please don't RP your characters arriving late. If YOU are joining the class just now, pretend that your charrie was there all along. =)

After watching many of the other people take their turns it was finally Elsie's. After a deep breath, she cleared her throat. "I am Elsie Orva, First Year. This is my first Defense Against the Dark Arts class so I don't know yet if I will take them at NEWT level. I like to think I would because this has been the class I have been most excited for, everyone seems to love it." She remembered when asking the older students what their favourite class was, nearly all of them said this one.